Looking for a Co

DeletedUser91224

Hey everyone :D

Yeah im back. W30 will never be rid of Kani haha. Ive spent the last year on W60; leading, learning, and having fun. But now im back, looking for an account to co-play.

Id like to get back into W30 because W60 is coming to a close. My tribe has one last battle to fight and then its all over. One of the biggest reasons i want to come back, is because W30 has always had great, huge ops, and I'd like to experience some first hand, and maybe the person I co will teach me a couple things :icon_idea:

Anyways my current account is in my signature, and Ill answer any questions you may ask.

Thanks for your time,

Kani

MR.MR

Well Pajuno already knows not to touch Kani or Smurks with a 20 foot pole... I'm sure BH has a dead account... tho they may be better off letting those accounts barb

DeletedUser91224

Haters. Haters everywhere. Asala is just mad that his run on w60 is about to end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please spell properly. You should be able to spell by now.

DeletedUser91224

Wow. I'm actually embarrassed. Luckily, the forums provide us with a way to edit. They should have some sort of filter on this thing, like right next to the post button. Something like " I'm Intoxicated". Maybe this crap wouldn't happen.

Still looking to co someone if anyone is interested in letting a noob dodge attacks, snipe nobles, recap lost villages, rebuild troops, spam forums, and generally be an all around nuisance, hit me up here in this thread, in a pm, or on Skype (Kanipuppeli)