Looking for a Co

DeletedUser

Account is almost 500k points, located near the south. (K84). My co as of now has a lot on his plate, so I'm looking for someone to replace him. I'm looking for someone competent in all of the basics of TW, preferably with someone who already knows how to snipe trains, send t-trains, backtime, etc. The rest can be taught.

I'm currently in a war, but we're mopping up the other side right now, it'll be another week or two before this account gets involved in another big war, so it'll give you some time to get settled.

As of now, I'd like someone who can play somewhere in the time slot of 4:00-17:00 ST, or any time in there.

If you have any questions, please contact me on skype so we can figure things out:

jaliamus

Cheers,
James

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody has been able to play in the hours I need so far. Don't hesitate to skype me if you're interested :)

DeletedUser

About to breach top 200, nobling 2-3 villages a day. It's pretty fun, in the middle of a war; let me know if you're interested. Would really appreciate anyone who's in europe or asia for time zones :)

DeletedUser

So much to do, constantly sending nukes / 3 working trains at the moment, would love to have someone to play at anytime during the day. Anyone been eliminated from w64 from the world war and wanting a second chance?

DeletedUser

Found one :) No need to apply anymore, but thanks everyone.