looking for a coplayer

Discussion in 'W60 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.' started by ashoka1, Sep 5, 2012.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashoka1

ashoka1 Contributing Poster

We are looking for a co player

One who can send a farm run for every two hour spent on account
    Must be good defender ..must have basic skills like t train sniping knowledge of scripts and above all a desire to win this world.

The account is location wise the best account in the W 60 ..if you are interested please send a private message on my forum account.

No need replying here or in game...

Please do not reply here...just send a PM .

2. lmavor

lmavor Guest

I will do it. If i get cookies.

3. ashoka1

The topic can be closed..louis is merging in me...his villagers are troubling him very much..

4. lmavor

lmavor Guest

I just cant put up with it anymore :(

5. ashoka1

Guess what...Louis your villagers r so troubled by you...half of them have already come to my villages looking for shelter..:icon_evil:

6. lmavor

lmavor Guest

Yeah you took all my emo's they wanted to die :icon_twisted:

7. Ashoka's Def Suicide Hotline: 1-800-Kep-Calm :icon_twisted:

8. im2x3m4u

im2x3m4u Non-stop Poster

if you would have to defend against so much nukes i guess you would already be dead by now, so keep quite :)

9. ashoka1

Daniel ..it's a public forum..a place to express views...Imo one may or may not agree with some posts...but we can't stop anyone...Or tell anyone to not post..Well thana can say anything ..I m proud to say that she is coduke of a tribe whose members r supporting my stand alone villages...so let her post our defense hotline...may be some more will start supporting us..Who they are.well only me and they will know

Or smith can take their sits as well like he did with gavel ..taking acc sits personally to check if his love tribe is supporting me

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  10. Trojan T

Trojan T Guest

No way would I wanna co play an account under so much pressure. Art will be on UK time when he's merged with you, so that might be a move that clashes a bit time wise, bro.
    Good luck, anyway.
    TT.

11. ashoka1

Thanks for wishes..
    However Account Ashoka1 would prefer yo be rimmed rather then having a player like Trojan t .No matter what happens we at account ashoka1 give our leaders both past and present due respect....

Anyone who plays a tribal game and doesn't respect tribe mates and tribal hierarchy has no place on account Ashoka1

Team Ash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.