Looking for a fastly growing tribe in k42?

Cloud-wolf

Hey there, Founder of RoH, Reapers of Hell, here. We are currently looking for players in k42 or any close Ks. If you want to join a fun but serious tribe, then join us. We have good number of players in Roh. Most are in k42. If you are interseted in the desicion that could change your villages' fate. Then join us. RoH

DeletedUser

Hey there, Founder of RoH, Reapers of Hell, here. We are currently looking for players in k42 or any close Ks. If you want to join a fun but serious tribe, then join us. We have good number of players in Roh. Most are in k42. If you are interseted in the desicion that could change your villages' fate. Then join us. RoH

yes what kind of "Fate" i am interested

anyway on topic so i dont get infracted: tell me about your tribe

Cloud-wolf

Well we are growing fast and welcome all types of members. Large, small, experienced or noobish. We have the usual rules but has a generaly relaxed atmosphere. We are 15th in k42 and raidly growing still. Anyone is welcome in surrounding Ks to K42 and we are now looking for squardon leaders. So if you join and arn't in k42 you have a chance of being a leader and in charge of inviting and diplomacy in that area but all needs to be reported to a baron and a duke.
You will be welcomed with open arms into this growing tribe