Looking for a few good men(or women)

The Great 1One1

@greatone, yes true you threatened me, then some northern storm nobled in my k so i took it seriously and went to shimo, as i said.
Yeah, I re-read what I quoted you on and I realise I mis-interpreted what you were saying. My bad.

DeletedUser

i say 1 v 1 between sypherr and kriid........sypherr is the high priest Imhotep from the mummy who tries to bring back the glory days
kriid is brendan fraser...all he does is kill high priest Imhotep (aka sypherr) dreams off.

DeletedUser

I don't think this is an adequate defence. What Kriid implied was that anyone who'd been in a tribe with him would jump up and defend his reputation as a 'teamplayer' if questioned, in direct contrast with you. It's not about 'friends', it's about people you worked together with. If you say they're all gone, then that must have been a really small amount, I think, because I count a lot of ex-tribemates of yours scattered across tribes (and not just in Deus). Ex-Storm who chose TTD/Kato over Deus, for example, would still presumably vouch for Kriid's teamplay. Since that is the case, they should (if you are credited as a teamplayer) also vouch for you in exactly the same manner -- friends or not.

This,exactly,even my wrost ennemy know my skill,my temper,and my dedication.

Im a pricks,so be it,but I never acted like if my own acount was more important then my tribe,therefore,I beleive im a teamplayer.

All you ever did was acting as a selfish player,and you come in here and talk crap about been a team player.Neither I have 'personal goals' as you do,I have tribe goals.My own goals pass behind all my tribe goals,We can easyl notice that its the opposite for you.ect ect.

You get called selfish by eveyone since the start of 24,and your still unable to see why.You fails,At least me I know why people think im an Arse.

Now if you say:dont call me a liar withou backing it up with fact:Its not my fault if you refuse to see the fact,you claim to be a team player,you lie.that simple as this,cause your a selfish player.

Now stop with your bull that none give a damn about,if you cant answer decently and stay on the subject,dont answer at all.Cause answering by changing subject is admiting you have no answer on that said subject.

Il answer only one thing that was off topic:If I tryed to recruit you back,its EXACTLY the proof you needed,I can put aside my feeling,for the good of my tribe,and even more when I lead,I dont beleive im a good leader,but I know one thing,My action was always motivated by what I was beleiving was the best for Storm.

Having you in K44 as a friend instead of as an ennemy was for the good of storm,we had to fight Deus,and we did not wanted to back up on them.

I did the same with ronin,all my feeling was telling me ''NAP DEUS AND RIM RONIN!''

but my head said the opposite,so did I.

Now if you cant understand that,your own problem,keep beleiving I was scared of you,or that I hate you or like you,actualy the truth is:I dont care about you.Id like to rim you,cause you once claimed youd rim me easyly.

But riming a 20M acount in a 1 vs 1 is simply impossible.Id need 4000 noble to be able to match your stacking capacity.

That's why i offered you a speed round,but obviously,you refused :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

pillburydough

i asked you to do it....but then you disappeared LOL :D

*1000 posts!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i asked you to do it....but then you disappeared LOL :D

*1000 posts!!!!!!!!

what's up kid?atention was not on you so you had to piss in the plant in front of all the famlity to drag it back to you?

As previously said:

Kriid said:
Is that a joke? 1 vs 1,me and you,when you want in a speed,HP,in 24, you choose,even with a 56 K dial up conexion Il own you without a problem

I suggest a speed tough,would take less time.

MP me If that a real proposition,but imo your just talking crap on a forum to act big,cause yanno,even if im not the best,im by far too much 'capable' for you...

sypherr

No if you go back to the smurf wars on this forum you will see i admitted there were slightly weaker and i knew they were not as powerful i merely kept 3 million or so of them because i was to lazy to change them, and well i did like them.

People say mixed and you get the idea of some of the people u clear in early war, mine was not a bad nuke and left a home guard i never used except for emergency.

2700 spr
2700 swd
2700 axe
200 scouts
2600 lc
220 ram
100 cats
, it aint a bad nuke and i used to sent the 300 villages in behind normal nukes to keep villages clear etc

Yes the performance of the village was not 100 percent and it made my account a bit weaker but i did enjoy them.

So bloody what if it wern't doing what every one else does, i like to be different.

Anyways stop rambling, you have dh as pupets giving free villages, i have no tribe you even have hyper helping you come and get me mr kriddy :)

DeletedUser

No if you go back to the smurf wars on this forum you will see i admitted there were slightly weaker and i knew they were not as powerful i merely kept 3 million or so of them because i was to lazy to change them, and well i did like them.

People say mixed and you get the idea of some of the people u clear in early war, mine was not a bad nuke and left a home guard i never used except for emergency.

2700 spr
2700 swd
2700 axe
200 scouts
2600 lc
220 ram
100 cats
, it aint a bad nuke and i used to sent the 300 villages in behind normal nukes to keep villages clear etc

Yes the performance of the village was not 100 percent and it made my account a bit weaker but i did enjoy them.

So bloody what if it wern't doing what every one else does, i like to be different.

Anyways stop rambling, you have dh as pupets giving free villages, i have no tribe you even have hyper helping you come and get me mr kriddy :)

Even nicer defence:icon_rolleyes:

Im done with you,you make no sense at all.

edit:eek: yeah one last thing you paranoid noob,when I receive incoming,im not always assuming its your master evil plan...Its only incoming,id appreciate if you stop to do it about me...

I never asked DH to attack you,its the opposite,they often mailed me,And I told them many time to go get ... cause Il never work with them,help them,or coordinate with them in any way.

I work with Deus,that's all,other tribe goals are not my problem.

As for hyper,if they launched on you,it got more to do with you then it have to do with me.

They launched on you for a reason that have nothing to do with me,and you,the dude who claim that you win your fight by outsmarting your opponent instead of by outskilling them,

You had the greatest idea ever,: ''O HAI'im Gonna attack Kriid in K10 cause he's nobling is TTd target there,so il over-noble him,and even better,il destroy is farm in K22''

WHAT A GREAT PLAN!

And then you come here whinning about im attacking you?

No wonder I do,I retaliating to you dummy..Not my fault if yove been stupid enought to drag my atention while you already had hyper one.

DeletedUser

I still have rukoh but you have killed most of them, people who are freinds left, are sgtboo and fabio,

And yet you join their tribe, and the first thing you do is ignore a direct order from them regarding attacking DH and then leave because this doesn't suit you

This, m'lud, is the case for the defence

sypherr

And yet you join their tribe, and the first thing you do is ignore a direct order from them regarding attacking DH and then leave because this doesn't suit you

This, m'lud, is the case for the defence

dh are not marked as anything on there diplomacy and i never got any orders about dh, dh were crying that i was still taking there villages thats all.. i got no orders at all, presuming things is more often than not wrong glyn

I left because they wanted to do the diplomacy with hyper and deus, deus & hyper luvs me so much they dont want anyone else to have me!

I did what i did with HDR i left so that cad and sgtboo could have there shot at there tribe without me ruining it.

Considering im such a selfish twat apparently its amazing i do these things :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I left because they wanted to do the diplomacy with hyper and deus, deus & hyper luvs me so much they dont want anyone else to have me!

I did what i did with HDR i left so that cad and sgtboo could have there shot at there tribe without me ruining it.

Considering im such a selfish twat apparently its amazing i do these things :icon_rolleyes:

Why do you even bother to come here and tell your lies........first off ACSN kicked you from their tribe for not following orders.........but I guess it sounds better if you say you left and make up some excuse. If sgtboo and Faaabio were the friends you claim than you would of followed their orders and not made them kick you.

As for Hyper not liking you, you brought that upon yourself.

As for no tribe wanting you, you are correct. You are all alone and all alone you will watch your villages disappear.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

dh are not marked as anything on there diplomacy and i never got any orders about dh, dh were crying that i was still taking there villages thats all.. i got no orders at all, presuming things is more often than not wrong glyn

Sgtboo on 07.01. at 14:14
LOL...I booted him for nobling DH when our target was LEGEND

Sgtboo on 06.01. at 23:06
I booted Cypherrr for nobling outside of our set targets

So you claim you left, SgtBoo claim you were booted for not following orders....one of you is lying and I know who I trust. I NEVER presume things, I get my facts straight from those involved first and then present evidence (not that you would understand how to construct a valid argument anyway)

DeletedUser

So you claim you left, SgtBoo claim you were booted for not following orders....one of you is lying and I know who I trust. I NEVER presume things, I get my facts straight from those involved first and then present evidence (not that you would understand how to construct a valid argument anyway)

pfff,why been logic,and present valid argument,when you was ranked 1 in W24 for age and that you already proved everyone that your a war machine,a PNP god,a skilled player,and all that stuff,all you need is keep trolling,everything is proved already.

DeletedUser

Sorry

I'm now off to rebuild all my vills like the one posted above because I "like to be different" and they "ain't bad nukes" despite all the evidence to the contrary using the attack planner and the combined wisdom of every decent player on every world so far made in TW

Don't argue with me and present evidence to the contrary as I will just ignore it and move onto some other fantastical excuse for my nubness like, oooo I don't know, I could send decent trains but I use IE6 as it is the best browser ever for TW

The Great 1One1

Sorry

I'm now off to rebuild all my vills like the one posted above because I "like to be different" and they "ain't bad nukes" despite all the evidence to the contrary using the attack planner and the combined wisdom of every decent player on every world so far made in TW

Don't argue with me and present evidence to the contrary as I will just ignore it and move onto some other fantastical excuse for my nubness like, oooo I don't know, I could send decent trains but I use IE6 as it is the best browser ever for TW
no this glin i rispect u cos u use this tactics for a long while this is good tactics as i sed all along this is why me u cyphar shud be best frends cos we no wot we are doing everyone els is ignorunt i was dook of strom cypharr was rank1 for moor than a year and you are rank 1 odd so it means we no wot we r doing is the rite way four werd no 1 shud tell differentally cos statis in tw means evryfink.

Last edited: