looking for a good tribe

DeletedUser61705

i want a good tribe i am in area of k94 and k93 i am very active

DeletedUser

If you is lukin to get beeted than you shood jowyne WarGod they is neer you.

DeletedUser

Have you tried TWA-S? You should message Cal- about an invite..... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

don't go to TWA! The foresters are in a massive battle with them. infact 9 tribes are in battle with them legion, leg1on, the foresters, and many more

bomberace101

I say remain independant and get nobled off but thats my opinion :)

bomberace101

Im sorry im a commy click, you better hope the other commys in UAN and WarGod stop me from getting to you :)

DeletedUser

You is stoopid becuz you sayin that you is in INF-WL and newtrul but now sayin you fitein UAN and WarGod. I aint as stoopid as you and I geted what you sayed. You is commy and quoir.

DeletedUser

Shush ClickPanic :)

If you havent noticed everyone in W18 mocks you

Although you provide mild entertainment from time to time, you get rather annoying.

I just hope, by the time we get through UAN and im close enough, you are still 'fitin commy + quiors' and you can fight me :)

DeletedUser

Hey don't be mean to click! He's funny, but he needs TLG with him...

DeletedUser

Shush ClickPanic :)

If you havent noticed everyone in W18 mocks you

Although you provide mild entertainment from time to time, you get rather annoying.

I just hope, by the time we get through UAN and im close enough, you are still 'fitin commy + quiors' and you can fight me :)

I is crewsader so peuple shood treet me with rispect. If you aint gona rispect me than we shood fite. Brung it on.

bomberace101

I is crewsader so peuple shood treet me with rispect. If you aint gona rispect me than we shood fite. Brung it on.

I would fight you but as a commy i cant come out of my cave for more than 40 hours :(

Don't fret though as my my cave is getting bigger and ill be reaching you soon so i can steal your farms :icon_twisted:

p.s watch out for la chupacabra... He steals your sheep and does bad things to them.....

DeletedUser

I am not going to 'rispect' you (thats called humor click ;) )

Mine and bomber's collective caves will be near enough soon, i wish you goodluck :)

DeletedUser

Wow, this tread certinaly got off track, but all and all this can be closed, Lucky has found a home, and were glad to have him, now If I can just relocate him away from TWA-VK. LOL

DeletedUser

Stay with |RB|, fight to the death like a good little boy :)

DeletedUser

Lucky shoodnt stay and dye. He shood life to fite anothur day aginst commy and quoir TWA.

Adams-J you is commy and quoir to. I doesnt know wear you hidin in cave but if I find it I gona nuck it.