looking for a good tribe

DeletedUser

If he stands up and fights like a good boy he might survive, he is a refugee though :p

DeletedUser

Click, no one wants to be in a tribe with you. You're toxic. Sorry to be the one to bear the bad news.

DeletedUser

Lucky shoodnt stay and dye. He shood life to fite anothur day aginst commy and quoir TWA.

Adams-J you is commy and quoir to. I doesnt know wear you hidin in cave but if I find it I gona nuck it.

Search my name ingame, and decide which of my 69 caves to 'nuck':icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I aint no toxic you is and you commy and quoir to.

Adammsj you beter not thret me no more.

This is an official 'thret' to you clickpanic.

'Nuck' me all you like :lol:, but be ready to see some of these:axemen:coming to your villages :)

DeletedUser

Stay with |RB|, fight to the death like a good little boy :)

What do you mean fight to the death, we currently have a cease fire with TWA, infact there are talks of an academy tribe, so you may consider getting the facts before you leave random comments.

DeletedUser

If he stands up and fights like a good boy he might survive, he is a refugee though :p

And yes he "WAS" a refugee. This has been addressed with 1faros, an agreement has been made and Lucky is no longer considered a refugee. Once again, leaving comments before your facts have been sorted out.

DeletedUser

Ha Ha I am not going to argue, maybe I just know more deals than you do and your just a player which sees the tip of the iceberg part of the game.

DeletedUser

Ha Ha I am not going to argue, maybe I just know more deals than you do and your just a player which sees the tip of the iceberg part of the game.

You know more "DEALS", I think you meant to say details, and Im sorry to say, but you obviously have no clue in what is going on. You seem to have all this info, but yet you state "Stay with RB and fight till the end like good little boy" correct? Well this comment in itself shows you have absolutly no idea what the hell is going on between us and TWA, so I suggest you keep your un informed comments to yourself, or become more informed, that is before you try to claim you have more details than me, because obviously you have either been mis informed, or just like spreading propoganda.

DeletedUser

Yeah, chris walker's an idiot :icon_wink:

And clickpanic... i <3 you, why all the hate? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yeah, chris walker's an idiot :icon_wink:

And clickpanic... i <3 you, why all the hate? :icon_cry:

If you want we could go 1 on 1 :axemen: without tribe support see who is the idiot and who is all mouth :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

He wouldnt dare he needs at least 18 tribes, to fight 1 village or hes just not in.

DeletedUser

If you want we could go 1 on 1 :axemen: without tribe support see who is the idiot and who is all mouth :icon_twisted:

Haha i'd love too! :icon_biggrin:

Although i know you'd have to get your tribe to support you......

DeletedUser

I wouldn't, I still thought |RB| was at war with TWA I guess I was wrong owell, I may have made an uninformed comment I just couldn't believe that a tribe would be so stupid to call a seize fire whilst TWA-S are mainly dealing with |TF| and I bet their banging their heads against the keyboards now TWA-VK left the family, if they declared on TWA-S and |RB| was still at war they could have easily defeated TWA-S, obviously this is a good decision on behalf of TWA for a seize fire I guess.

Still Lordio anytime and anywhere, I'm bored and waiting for a proper fight so I definitely wouldnt get my tribe to help me where would be the fun in that.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't, I still thought |RB| was at war with TWA I guess I was wrong owell, I may have made an uninformed comment I just couldn't believe that a tribe would be so stupid to call a seize fire whilst TWA-S are mainly dealing with |TF| and I bet their banging their heads against the keyboards now TWA-VK left the family, if they declared on TWA-S and |RB| was still at war they could have easily defeated TWA-S, obviously this is a good decision on behalf of TWA for a seize fire I guess.

Still Lordio anytime and anywhere, I'm bored and waiting for a proper fight so I definitely wouldnt get my tribe to help me where would be the fun in that.

:icon_rolleyes: again, with the not knowing before speaking.