Looking for a mil account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im very experienced and i have played in world one.

Im tired of starting over and wish to seek out a high point account that i may play again and keep for myself.

If you looking into quiting, please let me have your account, i will put it to good use.

Reason im looking for an account
I hate starting with one account, its to boring and not intense, and you cant be as aggressive as i like with a 1 village account.
I work better with 100 villages and not 1.
Im currently playing world 28 as my best account and i have nothing going on right now, so i want to find an account that i can work on for a little and then hope for some action in the progress a little later.

If want more info about me:
Either mail me in forums
Skype me: Scottmalbon1
Or reply to this message.

Im putting a lot of effort to this post as i feel it is important to give a little more info than saying "looking for a free account to have" because if someone is willing to give up there multi million account, i think they should know whom they are giving it to and if its going to be in the right hands of a real player and not some nub.

Please take this topic to consideration and i hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Minimum 10mil............................ people work hard for their accounts, and you expect to join willynilly?

I mean, you havent even stated you specs. Your largest accounts, your max incoming (with losses), all your previous worlds. You cant just say, my best account is w28. For all we know, your best account, could be a 50k account, not being attacked.

Maybe you should write, why WE should give you an account, instead of what you are looking for like we are a shop.

DeletedUser

sorry, my max points i have played is my world 28 account currently played. and really anything is ok as long as it is not like a few villages. i can backtime, snipe, send a train at 150ms and bunch of other stuff. pretty much everything you want me to do, i can do. i have had 1,300 incomings at once in world 28 and had only 3 village losses.

DeletedUser

it just everyone elses post for a account just said i want a account instead. was just trying not to make is so noobish

Status
Not open for further replies.