Looking for a new tribe in the K44 and K34 border

DeletedUser

Hello all I have been playing TW for about 7 months now and been on this world for a couple of months now. I am looking for a new tribe. I have been searching for a new tribe and haven't really found a good home to call my tribe:icon_rolleyes: Some requirements I do have.

1) I want active tribemates near me but not exactly in my main cluster. I get tired of having allies,NAPS and tribemates in my main cluster. :icon_evil: I want tribemates close but not that close if you know what I mean.
2) Forum activity is a must.
3) Tribemates that actually know what their doing......do I need to explain lol Now with this I mean if I message a tribemate and ask to help on a much larger opponent I dont want the said tribemate ignore and then ask to help with a much smaller opponent. Happened to me and the first time I had a chance I nobled ex-tribemate :icon_razz:

What you get.

1) Experience-well 7 months worth.:)
2) A team player
3) Active player and active in forums
4) Intelligent player jury is still out on the good part :icon_biggrin:

I am not looking for the biggest tribe nor will I join a small tribe either. I have always like the saying bigger isn't always better theory. Message me in game or post here and will get back with prospective tribes.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about -H- but there tribal profile says that there not recruiting as for REBELZ I dont know if they would have me due to some tribe I was in recently. (GEN-X). I am also in close proximity to Sleepy which although friendly I think I annoy him more especially that last nobling and various questions I may have asked hehe :) But thanks for the suggestions.............much appreciated.