looking for a new tribe on k44??

DeletedUser

we are the WABS, if you want to join contact me!as long as you promise to stay active, points don't matter!!

DeletedUser

They are good fun to be in, it's a group of people who are up for banter in their tribe forums as well as in game
For a more relaxed (but still pretty focused and decently skilled) approach to the game sign up now!

DeletedUser

I am new to this game

I am new to this game and i see everything is all about experience which i don't have yet. BUT i am very interested in learning and i do PROMISE to stay active. I just need a little guidance and i am sure i can be an asset. Please let me know if you are interested in letting me join... I am in K58

DeletedUser

I am new to this game and i see everything is all about experience which i don't have yet. BUT i am very interested in learning and i do PROMISE to stay active. I just need a little guidance and i am sure i can be an asset. Please let me know if you are interested in letting me join... I am in K58

make sure you read the guides and stuff first (teachu guides and such on the forum) and see if it matches up with what they teach you. The first world i played i was "trained" and told to use "elite" strategies that i later found out are nooby.

DeletedUser

thanks for the heads up... you are the first person to reach out and offer advice.. THANK YOU!