Looking for a new world to play?

DeletedUser

Hi W27,

As W27 moves closer to being closed, I was wondering if any players would be interested in taking over an account in a later world?

The tribe is Top 10 and rising, good geographic position. Good leadership and a good and friendly bunch of players.

If you are interested, mail me through the external forums.

DeletedUser

LOL ... A better world than that, an established and capable tribe.

DeletedUser

Are the forums really this abandoned, when a poster can comeback and flame someone that is wide open and vulnerable? :icon_neutral:

@incapacitated, your name doesn't really pull anyone to your tribe. I mean, who would follow a guy named incapacitated? I mean, are you at all crippled when it comes to leading?

You must be if you are recruiting from W27. In case you haven't noticed, these forums are desolate. A wasteland that used to be golden. And you want these players? I mean, some can actually play, but there are others, like Pally, that are just hamperings to a tribe when it comes to forum representation. And don't even get me started on Zarin. His large words make his tribe sound like a bunch of snobby rich kids that think they are better cause they can wear pinstripe suits for football practice.
I really hope this works. Anyone that knows me knows what I am trying to do (I hope)
Ephette, what's with her? Some leader, she just hides behind the front lines and lets her tribe do the dirty work. I don't even know if she knows what a nuke is. And Silverwolf, Deciphered, FTW, Carthon? They bullyon the weak and oppressed players. Look for easy pickings and act as vultures.

Oh, did I mention that this world also has the highest rate of useless tribes/coalitions? I mean, look at it, all the tribes that tried to oppose shadow were cowards that wouldn't fight. Ask Metaldoc, he was one of those guys that was more afraid of mutiny than Shadow. He couldn't pull an OP together if he was given an instruction manual and Shadow players all forgot their account passwords.

Do you really want these players, incapacitated? Look at stats before you recruit. Nay, look at forums. If the forums aren't active, do you think the players are?

DeletedUser

I am going to love this thread, good thing I logged onto forums this week

DeletedUser

Dartship, I've seen your form in the forums.

You are good, (well, depending upon who it is this time) but I can eat you alive. However, no need for a p*ssing competition.

I do see these forums are largely inactive. Attack/Shadow kicked a$$. Players with quite a deal of skill that want to play on other worlds will have their choice of tribes. I'm just offering one option amongst many that they have.

I made a reasonable request in a reasonable fashion. I know that you are literate and can read my in-game name, so lets not have you run the risk of infractions for drifting towards personal insults.

DeletedUser

You are good, (well, depending upon who it is this time) but I can eat you alive. However, no need for a p*ssing competition.

I do see these forums are largely inactive. Attack/Shadow kicked a$$. Players with quite a deal of skill that want to play on other worlds will have their choice of tribes. I'm just offering one option amongst many that they have.

I made a reasonable request in a reasonable fashion. I know that you are literate and can read my in-game name, so lets not have you run the risk of infractions for drifting towards personal insults.

just bolding that part for you Darty :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This will be fun. I guess, though there isn't any challenge here :icon_neutral:

my form? That's great, so you think you'll be able to beat me in a flame war? Newsflash, I don't care if I win. I just care if I play.

You are good,

Thank you, I guess?

(well, depending upon who it is this time)

Was it ever anyone else aside from me? No one ever took over my account. If you knew my form at all you would know thta

but I can eat you alive.

You wish. Just cause I haven't been here in a while means nothing. I can't lose, nothing you do can make me lose.

However, no need for a p*ssing competition.

I would never have a pissing competition. It's ridiculous. And if I did, I would have to be 4-5 years old. I guess since that's what any argument brings to mind to you, that you must have some excretory problem or lost to your younger brother in one?

Or if you want a pissing competition, that must mean you are a little kid. So get off the big kids forums.

I do see these forums are largely inactive.

As are the players...

Attack/Shadow kicked a$$.

No, they were just uber-size and not against anyone decent

Players with quite a deal of skill that want to play on other worlds will have their choice of tribes.

Never said they wouldn't

I'm just offering one option amongst many that they have.

Not a good option it seems.

I made a reasonable request in a reasonable fashion.

Not really, no.

I know that you are literate and can read my in-game name, so lets not have you run the risk of infractions for drifting towards personal insults.

A} What are you gonna do? Go crying to whoever the mods are? If you wanna run, go ahead. Just don't complain
B} I am not insulting you personally. I am insulting your gaming abilities. Duh!
C} Your name makes this too easy. Why should I let up?

Your overall skill at defending yourself, incapacitated?

vader-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Darty, petal, by your post you just lost.

I do have you at a disadvantage as I know what you can do. I acknowledged that for you. Don't overplay it, you are not that good.

Your lame attempt to flame a legitimate posting shows you for what you are. Its a bit sad really.

However, I got the contacts I needed from my post. Go back to your self-delusional perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darty, petal, by your post you just lost.

I do have you at a disadvantage as I know what you can do. I acknowledged that for you. Don't overplay it, you are not that good.

Your lame attempt to flame a legitimate posting shows you for what you are. Its a bit sad really.

However, I got the contacts I needed from my post. Go back to your self-delusional perspective.

I was not going to interfere but please read what you post. acknowledge what you say before you say it, this type of acting superior to darty (anyone) is lame.

You act as a great PNPer can you try back that up without using these kind of phrases

You are good, (well, depending upon who it is this time) but I can eat you alive. However, no need for a p*ssing competition

[spoil]noticed the bold parts? :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL just because all of the other tribes are full of inactive players doesnt mean shadow is, why do you think we own the world.....

what happened darty? did you get nobled again and it make you upset? :D

DeletedUser

LOL just because all of the other tribes are full of inactive players doesnt mean shadow is, why do you think we own the world.....

Pathetic, here is something from me before Darty comes and sees this.

-He was nobled once before on a world that came out before you get the internetz
-He doesn't care that he got nobled on w13
-I doubt he is upset about anything; If you have not realized it yet, Darty is like this to whoever posts on the w27 forums or whoever is a post noob on the TW forums.

Here are some of my opinions.

Why revive this thread from the dead? Want to be flamed or are you just in the mood to look stupid/noobie?

DeletedUser

1} cause you have less a % of inactives than others? :icon_confused:

There are things called perma-sitters, first of all. Secondly, cause you have people, as opposed to other tribes

2} No, I didn't get nobled in a looong time. I think the only time I got rimmed on W27 was when I asked a friend to rim me in the ATTACK v. Feb.13 war. Get your facts straight (if someone can point out another time, I wouldn't mind it)

I just, as Brat said, attack everyone new and pathetic on our W27 forums. I also wouldn't mind flaming you if I thought it would shut you up.