Looking for a place in a major tribe

DeletedUser

Hello and yes i wish to rejoin AGAIN.
I haven't been on this world for a while so i dont know the current tribe situation. But i wish to join any major tribe, if there are any spare players going around that i could take over i would be more than happy to help out whatever cause.

I used to be in world 16 and now ive come back. And before you say it...im not coming back because my account got farmed. Because i left my account nice and healthy but the person who took it over got it killed not me.

Thank you and i hope one tribe out there will consider sliding me in
el cihad
(dill)

DeletedUser83725

hi el cihad, we are still here your dust family....

contact CBK he can help you and he can gave you an account...

do you have his email add?

DeletedUser

nah i dont, but i heard he like, betrayed the whole of LSHRV or somat?

DeletedUser

nah i was just wonderin coz ive been readin the forums...i never sed it myself

DeletedUser

Not totally up on the internal politics of HRV/LSHRV/Plight but I am pretty sure CBK has been honorable. If you are refering to the merge, then he was simply doing what he thought was best.

DeletedUser

oh no its just that its just that poeple like Alexhol and MicheaK were saying that he was like farming his own team or somat? Anyway it doesent matter i trust CBK he was great last time i played im sure he stilll will be. So are there any accounts going free?

DeletedUser83725

hi el cihad

contact CBK or even Haza talk to him

he can help you and give you one good account

MichielK

oh no its just that its just that poeple like Alexhol and MicheaK were saying that he was like farming his own team or somat? Anyway it doesent matter i trust CBK he was great last time i played im sure he stilll will be. So are there any accounts going free?

According to my information, he was the main person responsible for throwing Alexhol under a bus, so (unlike Adam) I wouldn't consider CBK "honorable". I certainly wouldn't want to have him in charge of my tribe. However, he's not an evil guy and I can't think of a single example where he did something to intentionally hurt his tribe (you know, aside from merging Dust with LSHRV :lol:).

Basically, if you liked him back before you quit the game, you're probably still going to like him :)

DeletedUser

ok i will talk to him. Btw i was for the merging of the tribes :)

DeletedUser83725

el cihad... i dont have the email of CBK but once i got it i will let you know...

so set back and relax... we will find ways...

cedok

DeletedUser

Ive never said anything like that... but did you get my mail?

Anyway, hope you get an account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Ok...so no one else wants to say the obvious...

We're trying to get rid of noobs and players, in general, alike...not bring them back.

DeletedUser

Ok...so no one else wants to say the obvious...

We're trying to get rid of noobs and players, in general, alike...not bring them back.

were your not doing a good job then.. Especially since us in plight are still around

DeletedUser58923

What?

I'm talking 'we' as in the general population of active players wanting to end the world.

don't try to explain your logic to plight... none of them will prolly see what you posted for a week anyways :icon_wink: