Looking for a Third Co-Player (anytime from 10:00 ST-1:00 ST)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, my co-player and I are currently looking for a third co-player to fulfill the times of anywhere between 10:00 ST and 1:00 ST. We are flexible with times, and obviously you wouldn't have to take up the the full 13 hours I just asked since it will after all be a 3 party account, we will split it up evenly.

All that we ask is that you have good english skills, have a skype, and are an experienced player.

We have premium as well.

If interested, please message me on Skype for more details

@PresidentA.

Thanks~

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. What time is that?
From 10:00am-01:00am?
Or 10:00am-01:00pm?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. What time is that?
From 10:00am-01:00am?
Or 10:00am-01:00pm?

10:00 - 1:00 as in server time. The am and pm varies upon each individuals time zone, but the server time remains the same universally.

And again, times can be flexible here. We aren't asking for our third co-player to take up the full times, like 15-1:00 would be good, 10-17:00 would be good, whatever. We are flexible, and are open to discussion. But yes, this is all W68 server time based.

DeletedUser

i am intrested !

i im intrested . i have played tw for a long time now. was in top 50 on w33 and have played more than 10 worlds. im currently playing w68 and have close to 500 points and all this farming is draining a lot of my time doing it alone . let me know if ur intrested . my skype is is vicky3074@yahoo.com and u can find me on facebook by my phone no 9900607232

DeletedUser

I think I have you added, hopefully I got the right person.. But yes, contact me and we can further discuss.

Still looking though~

DeletedUser

Hi I am interested in co-playing for you Please feel free to add me on skype to discuss this further danny7995 is my skype name.

DeletedUser

Still looking~

Current decent sized account, have 3 villages, and in a top 5 tribe.

Please contact me via message here on the forums or by skype @PresidentA. for further discussion. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I really need to stop reading these forums before i start playing and become addicted once again..:icon_confused: