Looking For A Tribe Guide/Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100590

Mimelim said:
This forum is designed to help players find a tribe in W16. Posts here should be essentially a resume of a player for tribes to look at. You are free to post as you wish here if you are looking for a tribe, but the better your presentation, the better your results will be! Here is a sample (which I just made up):

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alias: Mimelim
Previous experience: Played W1 extensively and now play W12
About me: I'm looking for a tribe in the k44 area. I have been playing this game for a while and am looking for a tribe that I can work closely with. I have some experience and hope to be able to share that experience with other players as well as learn from them. I am fairly active. You can IGM me if you have further questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are a couple of ground rules. First, no flaming, bating or harassing. This forum is a classifieds of sorts. Don't bash people if they are looking for a tribe, no matter what the reason. Two, only one thread per player. If you are looking for a new tribe later on, edit your old post and bump it up .

As an addition, from now on posts that state that threads are in the wrong section shall be deleted upon the moving of the thread. I would like to point out that I am grateful for the help of pointing new players in the right direction, however once the thread is moved, they are no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.