I am new to this game and I am looking for a tribe in K15
. :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this game and I am looking for a tribe in K15
. :)

My advice to you is to first make sure you know how to play the game as such - read a few guides etc that can be found on the forum.

Secondly, look at the local players around your village and see what tribe they are in. Seeing as your new you should probably find one very local so they can help out if need be.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the advice. Yes, I have looked around but according to the guides I would be better joining a tribe with people that know how to play the game and that can help versus going into a tribe blindly.

Which is why I came to the forums, hoping someone with experience in my area would see this.

I appreciate the advice, thank you. :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice. Yes, I have looked around but according to the guides I would be better joining a tribe with people that know how to play the game and that can help versus going into a tribe blindly.

Which is why I came to the forums, hoping someone with experience in my area would see this.

I appreciate the advice, thank you. :)

Having had a look over your area, there really isn't an tribe that fits the bill. Until the area, and you yourself, develop abit there is little point in applying here. Infact, generally most people apply in game to the tribes they wish to join. You won't get many, if any, replies here from what I would term "serious" tribes of a higher calibre.

If you need any help in-game pop me mail.

DeletedUser

Well, thank you for the help. :)

I think I will just wait then and see what happens. How do you delete a thread?

DeletedUser

/me hits faaaaark with her big knobbly stick, on the way to locking this :icon_wink: