looking for a tribe located around k82

DeletedUser

just joined this gameworld a bout an hour ago after not fully checking the "rules" for gameworld 61(didn't realise it had a haul cap)
so yeah just interested in joining an active tribe fairly near to my location
im a pretty active player and kinda know the basics fairly well to boot
so if anyones interested in giving me a try drop me a mail(through either i.g.m or f.p.m) and we can take it from there:)

King Sean04

I think you're in the wrong world bud XD you're looking for w61, this is w60.

King Sean04

just joined this gameworld a bout an hour ago after not fully checking the "rules" for gameworld 61(didn't realise it had a haul cap)
so yeah just interested in joining an active tribe fairly near to my location
im a pretty active player and kinda know the basics fairly well to boot
so if anyones interested in giving me a try drop me a mail(through either i.g.m or f.p.m) and we can take it from there:)

my bad then :lol:

DeletedUser

it may be easier for you to ask around in game, that's what i do and usually i get an invite within 24 hours of starting the world

DeletedUser

it may be easier for you to ask around in game, that's what i do and usually i get an invite within 24 hours of starting the world
well how i see it is it's not about getting an invite/joining a tribe fast, its about joining the right tribe from the get go, so im not exactly looking at any specific timeframe, but thanks for your input

DeletedUser

haha loser :icon_biggrin: it's a newcomer... give him a break we need new players it makes the game more fun and who know in time he'll be a good player hehe.

if you need any good guides or help mail me in game i'd say.

p.s. if you want to restart again, mail those around you that you just started.. if you want to survive let nobody know you're new :lol:

DeletedUser

haha loser :icon_biggrin: it's a newcomer... give him a break we need new players it makes the game more fun and who know in time he'll be a good player hehe.

if you need any good guides or help mail me in game i'd say.

p.s. if you want to restart again, mail those around you that you just started.. if you want to survive let nobody know you're new :lol:
are you refering to me when you say about a "newcomer"? or to darkness117?(only asking because his join date is fairly recent aswell,going off the account he posted with?

DeletedUser

I used the same game name as forum name and yea I'm fairly new, been playing for what 3 months?, though I know quite a lot from reading the guides and stuff