Looking for a Tribe - My Application (Big Application)

srbuckey5266

Hello everyone, as the title says, I'm looking for a tribe to join, and not just any tribe. I'm looking for a strong tribe, with a good amount of members in it, to join. I'm very loyal to tribe members, and the dukes, the tribe it's self, and well...everyone in the tribe.

And when we have war, I'll fight. Fight until we win or lose, and I will help any members when in need of help, such as they are getting attacked by another tribe, I will warn all other tribe members in the Tribal forum then send my troops to attack the enemies.

I am very active, I'm getting more village points everyday, and I just joined last week, and I'm alrighty having huge/high levels in my village, and I'm the biggest village around the part of my locations. I also do not flame other members, nor do I get mad at anyone for making mistakes.

I've been in a view tribes, but I didn't like how they had things set-up, and I just didn't feel like being in that tribe, but of course I gave them the same message, instead of just leaving without a note. Also, here is an Application to be a Forum Moderator in a tribe:

( This is just an extra application, If you don't want me as a Forum Moderator, please just make me a regular member, or make me something else, your choice. )

I will be active on the forums, I have pretty good grammar. Not the best, so don't think I'm perfect at it! Haha! I'm very loyal to the tribe and the dukes, I can get on the forums for a few hours just about everyday. Moderate, and just have fun posting on the forums.

If you have any questions, please just send me a reply In the game, or here on the forums. Or you can just reply with your question, that'll be the easiest I guess. And I'm not really looking to join any small or new tribes on Tribalwars. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I've been in a view tribes, but I didn't like how they had things set-up, and I just didn't feel like being in that tribe, but of course I gave them the same message, instead of just leaving without a note.

*cough* lies *cough*

Left the tribe I invited you to 3 mins after joining.

And I was the only gullable one I guess.

No-ones invited you, no ones going to!

Being best in your area; what about the 500 point guy south of you, and you grow at a very fast rate; point-whoring?

Anyone who wants to invite him, it would be a big mistake, very little OD, no troops from point-whoring maybe to attack anyone with?

If he farmed everyone beside him then he would at least get a little OD!

You should just ask the tribes around you nicely, instead of letting everyone see it, that just makes people want to NOT invite you.

And at this stage of the game not very many old tribes want a 335 point-whore.

DeletedUser

Add mcnozzer on 36 and i will invit you into the tribe. dont listen to dikhads like this guy just join ours and we will be greater than his and kill them

DeletedUser

Add mcnozzer on 36 and i will invit you into the tribe. dont listen to dikhads like this guy just join ours and we will be greater than his and kill them

lol that's so win

Tribe name: PuRe SpArTa
ID: P.S.!!
Number of members: 9
Points of the best 40 players: 4.499
Total points: 4.499
Average points: 499