Looking for a tribe to join.

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game but very familiar with others like it. I'd prefer a tribe nearby[in or around continent 87] but I'll take what I can get. Also I'd like to join an up-and-coming tribe of people who really want to win and are serious about it, not just ride the glory of an already well established tribe. Please let me know if you're interested.

DeletedUser

If you recently joined this world I suggest joining a newer world instead, as you will be less behind in points compared to most players. Furthermore, up-and-coming tribes do not, generally speaking, have much success this far into the game. Again, a newer world would suit you better.

DeletedUser

This is the only world that had the rules I wanted[or at least most of them, no others even came close]. If the options are quit or play in some lame, simplified world than I'll just quit and find a different game to play. Until then, I'm going to give it all I got, and hope I can find a serious tribe to align myself with. Plus I landed in a lucky continent, where half the players are already below me, and the rest not far ahead[aside from having allies].

DeletedUser

Go join world 61, you can easily adapt to the settings there, especially if you are new. Here it is pointless you playing. I have around 700 villages all much bigger than yours. You just aren't going to catch up.

DeletedUser

At this point continents do not matter as cross-continent nobling is treated as a matter of course.

DeletedUser

I thank you for the advice, but unfortunately I'm stubborn, and as I said, don't think the rules of the new worlds sound any fun. I spent a lot of time choosing this one and am not about to change my mind. Unless someone is offering an alliance to a tribe, please stop trying to convince me to take the easy route.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mate all are saying the truth only.You should play w61 ,the settings are similar to this world.or if you restart on northwest i'll try to help you out a bit.

DeletedUser

Sidd, thank you for the helpful reply. I'd hate to give up on my current base, but I've only put a few days work into it so far so if no one nearby accepts soon I may take you up on that. Sincerely, I thank you[and I believe 61 has Simplified Tech, which is something that I feel would make the game much less enjoyable].

DeletedUser

Simplified tech does not matter, as this world (unlimited tech) does not allow for strategic choices, it's merely making sure that all your techs are level 10 here. It does not differ from simple tech in anything other but the amount of time spent clicking.

At the end of the day, the rules of a world matter less than the amount of time the world has already been going. If you want to stick with w56, up to you, but it will be akin to an uphill battle. Without weapons. While wearing leaden boots.

Timon4

Co-ing a rim player is always a solid bet especially if you are just starting at TW

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the advice. What's a rim player, though? I've already gotten an invite from one tribe, but it's incredibly small and while I'd like to help build one from the ground up, after hearing what everyone has had to say I get the feeling that may just be a death wish. Still considering it, but it sounds like a bad idea right now.

And to the mod, it doesn't say what you sent, but whatever it is, thank you- every bit helps and building up production seems a bit slower in this game than most I've played. Just had to trade some iron for wood[which right now is needed, but I'm sure I'll regret later].

DeletedUser

P.S. Sorry I'm too stubborn to listen to anyone and flee>:-D It's not that I don't believe you or have no respect for your advice, I'm just stubborn, that's all. And thanks again!

Bo-John-bo

It arrives tomorrow at 01:16

I only sent 5000 of each, if you have a bigger warehouse I will happily send more :)

DeletedUser

You're fortunate, you have a chance to grow this late in the game. IMO.

The K you're in is a war front between two top tribes so they'll be more distracted with one another than with you.

DeletedUser

P.S. Sorry I'm too stubborn to listen to anyone and flee>:-D It's not that I don't believe you or have no respect for your advice, I'm just stubborn, that's all. And thanks again!

Just co-play someone.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your best bet in my opinion is to find someone willing to let you co-play them. Or join a new world (60?). Then you can learn how to play the game how to manage your village etc Lots of tribe offer in game help and you can approach most people in your tribe for help. Starting in this world I think you'll only really be in a tribe with people like yourself whom are new or wont know the basics of the game.

But in a new world if you progress further you can pick up more tactical tips and in roughly 2-4 months hopefully a new (I'm look at you Morthy) No hauls world will be out. :icon_razz: