looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

ClickPanic, my love, why do you bother trying to talk sense to these people? They're obviously not good Krewsaders like you....

Thinks you is rite and they doesnt know nothin abowt what they is sayin.

DeletedUser

Oh my god I don't actually believe the way he is acting it is so immature how old is he because, jokes aside, I think he needs further education.

I is getin more lernin becuz I reed on the internet and books alot.

DeletedUser

How is England communist, I live in England and I believe last time we checked we have a democracy.

Your knowledge on foreign affairs are worse than your spelling.

Spell checker is not to slow either you just highlight your words then click the ABC sign on your toolbar takes about 10 seconds and I can understand you at the same time.

DeletedUser

England is commy becuz you has sosialised medisun and peuple shood pay for thierselfs like in America. I know alot abowt forine afairs think you vary much. Spell checker is to much work for a game. If I was back in comunity colage than I wood probly spell stuf beter.

DeletedUser

England is commy becuz you has sosialised medisun and peuple shood pay for thierselfs like in America. I know alot abowt forine afairs think you vary much. Spell checker is to much work for a game. If I was back in comunity colage than I wood probly spell stuf beter.

i'm guessing medicine anyways us in us americans just voted in one of the most liberal democrats in the history of our country who wants the government to pay for our health care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm guessing medicine anyways we us in us americans just voted in one of the most liberal democrats in the history of our country who wants the government to pay for our health care.

I didnt vote for him. I voted for Bush/Chaney agin becuz they is the best thier be.

DeletedUser

England is comma because you has socialized medicine and people should pay for themselves like in America. I know a lot about foreign affairs think you vary much. Spell checker is to much work for a game. If I was back in community college than I wood probably spell stuff beter.

Labour is a centre party clever clogs ........

Yes people pay taxes and then give out benefits but the whole democratic world does.

Look I used spell checker to your quote doesn't that look a lot better, it is essential in this game as English isn't most peoples primary language so they would prefer it if you spoke queens English.

DeletedUser40757

Your slipping a bit there,This-youre starting to sound like Click....maybe its you that is using Click's account ;)

DeletedUser

Im not otherwise their would be a green dot next to his name not a yellow one

DeletedUser

Hey guess what guys? You need a sense of humor!

Clickpanic makes me laugh almost everytime, not only because of his whole "Commies, quiors, and krewsades" routine, but because people are so easily fooled into thinking this is how he really talks, and believe themselves to be smart by flaming him.

DeletedUser

Hey guess what guys? You need a sense of humor!

Clickpanic makes me laugh almost everytime, not only because of his whole "Commies, quiors, and krewsades" routine, but because people are so easily fooled into thinking this is how he really talks, and believe themselves to be smart by flaming him.

It can get a little redundant now and again, but it is sometimes a little amusing. If people don't see he is trying hard to type poorly they themselves aren't terribly bright. He obviously goes out of his way to make spelling errors and use the incorrect version of words whenever possible. It's funny when he slips though, and gets out an entire coherent sentence.