Looking for a tribe.

DeletedUser

Looking for a tribe. ~K36~

Hey I'm currently looking for a tribe to apply too. He is some quick info,
1.)I'm not super experienced, I also play on world 20 but am being attack by a huge guy.
2.) Besides sleeping for eight hours and school on the weekdays I can average about 2 hours worth of online activity.
3.) I almost always support other members I only don' t If I need every last troop or the distance is two much.
4.)I use good grammar (As you can see) and I post when called upon to do so or when it is necessary.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and if you could post what your tribe is like if you are not in the top 50 tribes that would be nice.
~peace, Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got a good tribe for you. mail me if you want an invite.

DeletedUser

Hey I'm currently looking for a tribe to apply too. He is some quick info,
1.)I'm not super experienced, I also play on world 20 but am being attack by a huge guy.
2.) Besides sleeping for eight hours and school on the weekdays I can average about 2 hours worth of online activity.
3.) I almost always support other members I only don' t If I need every last troop or the distance is two much.
4.)I use good grammar (As you can see) and I post when called upon to do so or when it is necessary.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and if you could post what your tribe is like if you are not in the top 50 tribes that would be nice.
~peace, Jordan

Might want to fix number 3 if number 4 is going to be correct.

DeletedUser

i have a good tribe u can join its just starting up and i dont care how long ur on a long as ur on once in a while u dont need good grammer
and its below 50 it's at 1000 its just started its called
ptw = peace to war
im the leader it has 1000 points already its got 3 players

write back

DeletedUser

you don't want to join a tribe with just points, if you join a tribe that has players that will help you out and that are being exp. as we are speaking then my tribe would be best. You will be able to become more exp. when you are in my tribe.

Edited: My tribe is ~LTRS~ Land of The Rising Sun

DeletedUser62710

Guys & girls i think he wants to know what tribes you are from before he makes a decision. Maybe a few stats and your tribes name would help?

DeletedUser

I already found a tribe a while ago V3 it's called and I happen to be a baron now.
"1000 points already" Wow amazing I have triple that.

letrotsa

my tribe has 57 members 80k points in the norhtwest kinda spread out your welcome to join. dont care if you're not experienced we'll teach u

letrotsa

people who post in the forums besides the usual i need support are likly to get baron status prety quick

DeletedUser

yes please do. we really need another one of these threads, with fail tribes desperately trying to recruit these members.

EDIT:
Fix the two much, don' t, If, the comma, the spacing after the numbers. Also a period is missing. Oh, and the Peace.
btw totally sigged