Looking for a Tribe

DeletedUser86957

I am looking for a tribe where i can learn from experts.My experience:I played a while ago on a world i don't remember and then took a 2 yr break from tribal wars.I used 2 play on w44(and had 4 villages) but while I was on vacation a guy nobled 2 of my villages and then the other 2 in about 3 days.I set a sitter but 4 some reason the guy i set as sitter,his mom wouldn't let him play anymore and my tribe couldn't support me because the tribe was falling apart we had like 30 members and people were still leaving.Also because the guy that nobled me was in RAM. I play on w46 (http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&id=3165357).I may have changed tribes a lot but 1 tribe was a sad attempt of mine i joined and left sda/sda2 a lot because I got moved to SDA2 the academy tribe and a couple tribes I joined didn't turn out very succesfully and then I left SDA2 because I realized it was a joke.ALso some1 in SDA kicked almost everyone for no reason at all and I accidently hit the accept invitation instead of the decline invitation.I am very active I get on 5-10 times a day I know how 2 support people and I actually read and post in tribe forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know they should post about their continent... but we can simply check it!

soccerboy 19 is in K75

DeletedUser

Well I got a new tribe on K76 but you'll need to learn fast...

DeletedUser86957

Do u have any experience? I looked u up on tw stats and it said u play on only 1 world-W50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. 320 points and you have two neighbors with over 1000 points?

DeletedUser86957

I'm not a point whore.One of my 1000 point neighbors sent like 250 spears at me.ALL of them died

DeletedUser

I bet I can clear u! I'm a prof pt whore with troops

DeletedUser86957

Andy go to a different forum...THIS IS TRIBE RECRUITMENT not I can clear u

DeletedUser86957

Yah but how do u get to 3000 points 1 week after the world started?Also Im not mad

DeletedUser

I farm a lot!( not shrimy farming 1"0000 a day ) I clear nooby 1k players with 500 troobs and ram and cat them;) once they gave me soo much I overflow! So I upgraded my warehouse:) and I thought it was almost a month? Or two weeks at least

DeletedUser

(freinds are big help) most people I scout r sucky lol;) don't worry k75 is wayy to far I only go up to one k away lol

DeletedUser86957

Yah but it's amazing though i mean like 5 villages 4 weeks in.

DeletedUser

Grr is only guy with four; even two is rare but I'm close

DeletedUser86957

but I mean it's amazing...also that knew 1st placer now shirime i think is her name...she would have 3 villages if she hadnt nobled 1 of her own villages.