Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

Hi, people! I am kinda new to this game and just started playing it 3 days ago, on this world. Since day one I've been looking for good tips and how to maximize my efficiency in the game. My BP just vanished and now I am unprotected with a lot of 1k~5k point villages all around me, and I am afraid they might want to start farming me out or even try to noble me later on.
For this reason, I am looking for a (good?) tribe, who could offer me some protection if needed while I keep farming and growing. Despite being a newbie I am quite good at reading guides, so I am already producing LCs and I am also active, playing (monitoring) the game by 8 hours per day or so. Well, if any of you is interested in me, please let me know!

DeletedUser

Well, let's just say I'm a quick learner :). But why do you say?

DeletedUser

just my opinion.

anyway, what brought u to TW gaming? your on your own?

DeletedUser

A forum did! And I invited some 2 more friends to play too, they created an account, and are playing, but I'm not sure for how long...

DeletedUser

have u tried other worlds too? this one is abit on the old side for real TW gaming, very hard to come in around established accts.

what made u pick here when a newer recent world may give u a better experience?

DeletedUser

No, this is my first world. I don't know, when I created my acc I just chose world 55, for no aparent reasons. Guess I'm gonna stay here for now to learn a bit more about the game, I think I might be doing quite a good job :)