Looking for a tribe

moonflowersong

Hello! I'm a fairly new player in the world of TW and I'm seeking an active tribe. I'm an active player who likes to socialize and to have fun. I will do everything I can to contribute to my future tribe.

My coordinations are 996|422 K49 and currently, I have 227 points.

Thank you!:icon_smile:

DeletedUser33467

Hi from [LHR]

Hi there i am the Head Recruiter from [LHR]. We are looking to expand into other continents and expanding on a whole. We are currentley ranked 189 in the tribes ranking and hold a few continents as our own. What i would need you to do is tell me of players around your village of over 200 points and anybody else in the continent that could help us out. Contact me in game on JediBob08.

Look forward to hearing from you.

DeletedUser

the [LHR] you guys are the guys right next to my tribe i made an allience with you and i wanted to ask you a favor before i get nobled by a man who is threatening me i need you help plz i don't want to risk losing my tribe and putting them in danger too as wel as your tribe

DeletedUser

moonflower you have to take that offf the guy will noble you just use the messegeing system and trust me you can trust the [LHR] they are soo cool and big too

DeletedUser

Please join

If you are still looking, I would greatly appreciate your help in my tribe. I just started it and I am the academy for XAV|HS so I will need someone to help the newer players who will be in my tribe. I would also like it if you invited lots of people so i can grow.

Let me know what you think.

E-lement

DeletedUser

if thats want you are looking for look no further.I am the owner of the justice legions and would like to invite you to our tribe.we socialize all day and even have a few tips.for more info please contact me.

moonflowersong

Hey guys! So sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I've already found a tribe. Thanks so much for advertising your tribes to me though, I wish your tribes the best of luck.