Looking for a W30 account.

Discussion in 'World 30' started by vfqze, Jul 14, 2011.

Share This Page

1. reg wind

reg wind Guest

we trust him. he like a brother to us all... i trust him with my life and anything else i have. beqa;) just like him i trust you just as much.

2. Tommy Gummy

Tommy Gummy Guest

and we care because?

3. reg wind

reg wind Guest

it was a question from my friend and i decided to answer it.

4. Tommy Gummy

Tommy Gummy Guest

lol, why do you always think people are your friends? lol.

5. SOLDIER 1st Class

SOLDIER 1st Class Still Going Strong

Because he knows we wouldn't kick him out of the tribe that he helped build and noble him out.

I value the friendships on this game, more than the game-play itself.
    I value Smurks and Articbears friendship more than any amount of support, or villages or anything like that.

That's what separates us from you RAM cats, we stick together, no matter what.
    No amount of villages are worth more than Smurks or AB or any of my friends for that matter.
    That's why any tribe like us will have more loyal players. Because we are friends and not just associates.

How many people would say that about you Tommy?
    My close friends, in other words, the people that matter, can in-fact rely on me and do trust me.
    How many people on this forum would trust you?

At least I tell my enemies they can't trust me. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm untrustworthy. Unlike some.

And in the 2 years I've been playing this game, I've learned one cold hard fact - 1/100 people are trustworthy.
    Sad, but true.

And that, Tommy, is why Smurks doesn't only THINK we are his friends, he KNOWS we are his friends.
    I am anyway...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. Tommy Gummy

Tommy Gummy Guest

lol, duuuude. Chill out, it's a game. You people need to think man, it's a game after all lol. Take it easy.

I got people to back me up too duh ;)

7. r2d3

r2d3 Contributing Poster

SFC you are the resident W30 Distrust Professor :lol: :lol: :lol: We all know that! :)

8. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

I agree with you on this post.

To further prove your point, how many members of PHoenx are there? We are a family... i speak to these guys more than the roommate i hang out with all the time... That is why we are still here, and why i will always rebuild.

Phoenx has become more than a tribe, so you can call this a game all you want Tommy, but it still boils down to the same. I would gladly go anywhere that Phoenx decides to gather in the real world... And i honestly believe i will probably be getting a phoenx tattoo later this year. :p

9. reg wind

reg wind Guest

way to go paj;)

i agree with you so much buddy keep it up sfc.

tommy your not as cool as you think you are. i know beqa and i are friends... maybe not very close but i know i could trust him and i think he feels the same way im not completly sure. sad day when he showed me decide being disbanded...:( im sorry again about that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
  10. SnafuMaster

SnafuMaster Guest

Probably why it also took you only 5 words to make me play again, after 2 years away :).

Small note: no, those words are not fit for publication in here.

11. reg wind

reg wind Guest

skype it to me lol;) im a big boy:D

12. Pajuno

Pajuno Contributing Poster

Ya.

"Mark, Go get snafu, now. "

Oh, were you referring to our private chat after?? :icon_eek:

You agreed not to tell!

13. JJB366

JJB366 Member

i might have an account available - add me on skype: JJB366 (cause im a lazy bastard)

14. and where is my acknowledgement ey ;)

uzu

15. Also i might be looking for an account .. wouldnt mind returning to W30 ;)

16. vfqze

vfqze Well-Known Member

Forgot about this post .. Yes, I'm playing a W30 account now ... and have been doing for the past 2 month or so. :D

17. I hear J. B. French is looking for another account, anyone got one, help me to have another go at taking him to the cleaners

[​IMG]

18. Stay away from Paj, even if he's not trying to get you back he still manages to make it alluring.

19. SOLDIER 1st Class

SOLDIER 1st Class Still Going Strong

Uzu, you were too busy getting laid to give me any advice about TW.

You did give me a lot of advice on how to treat the ladies, however. :icon_razz: