Looking for a W30 account.

DeletedUser99933

Well, yeah.

I'm looking for a W30 account, That someone has had there fun out of, and for someone reason, can't play it.

I've Co-d an account on this world, Although decided i'd like an account off my own, I'm not requesting anything big, although 10 Villages minimum would be nice, but whatever is offered i'm sure i shall take it.

It will be put into good hands, With many friends playing this world, and i being experienced myself i'm sure it shall grow, and grow.

Hit me up with a message, or reply here, A few contact details are below also ;

Thanks for whoever offers, It's appreciated.

DeletedUser70594

I dont think W30 is a proper world for you because we plan to end this world soon ;)

DeletedUser71844

10 villages would be nice how about i take 10 of yours cham?

DeletedUser70594

all you need to do is to take them from me sexy .. ;) Go ahead.

DeletedUser79042

Next step. SFC coplays Cham... This world is going nuts :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alas, this world is not that nuts..

SFC would never pass the test to get into Phoenx... thus would never be allowed to Co Chamicha.

Sorry to inform you, cham, in case you had your heart set on SFC as a co player..

DeletedUser97155

SFC would never pass the test to get into Phoenx... thus would never be allowed to Co Chamicha.

Sorry to inform you, cham, in case you had your heart set on SFC as a co player..

I would like to inquire about co-playing a Phoenx account- preferably one in a front line area.

DeletedUser

I would like to inquire about co-playing a Phoenx account- preferably one in a front line area.

The admission procedure generally requires you to stand naked on 1 foot for 3 hours, arms outstretched, shouting "Pajuno, you are the #1 player in the world, and can carry my babies". And some other, less confrontational and distored stuff, in the lines of promising to sacrifice your firstborn and stuff. Peanuts if you've done the first thing.

Off course, this procedure can have changed as of late. I had to do it some 3 years ago. (Come to think of it, I invented that twisted procedure).

DeletedUser71844

Wouldn't pass the test you say?

According to your sources I may just be some no0b from the rim but, I was in tardis for a few months and the legends gave me a few pointers. Players like Face mine wrath, Pure loonamus and of course, dan1000 ;)

DeletedUser

According to your sources I may just be some no0b from the rim but, I was in tardis for a few months and the legends gave me a few pointers. Players like Face mine wrath, Pure loonamus and of course, dan1000 ;)

For all we know, those could have been pointers to the door :icon_razz:

You DO know the pointy thing is supposed to be held towards the enemy, right ?

DeletedUser

Pfffft. You still sucked as much after as you did before.

N00b :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

EC...you still around??? what world are you on now, or have you been rimmed already...:)

SFC...good to see you back in business, what took you so long...:)

DeletedUser101242

can we still join world 30??? if yes then howw???? plz reply thanx

DeletedUser

I'd fight along side SFC any day, can't say that about too many people on w30. I know he's one person that you can count on when the heats on.

DeletedUser70594

how can you be sure that he will not disband your tribe bear?