Looking for a W30 account.

DeletedUser

we trust him. he like a brother to us all... i trust him with my life and anything else i have. beqa;) just like him i trust you just as much.

DeletedUser

it was a question from my friend and i decided to answer it.

DeletedUser71844

Because he knows we wouldn't kick him out of the tribe that he helped build and noble him out.

I value the friendships on this game, more than the game-play itself.
I value Smurks and Articbears friendship more than any amount of support, or villages or anything like that.

That's what separates us from you RAM cats, we stick together, no matter what.
No amount of villages are worth more than Smurks or AB or any of my friends for that matter.
That's why any tribe like us will have more loyal players. Because we are friends and not just associates.

How many people would say that about you Tommy?
My close friends, in other words, the people that matter, can in-fact rely on me and do trust me.
How many people on this forum would trust you?

At least I tell my enemies they can't trust me. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm untrustworthy. Unlike some.

And in the 2 years I've been playing this game, I've learned one cold hard fact - 1/100 people are trustworthy.
Sad, but true.

And that, Tommy, is why Smurks doesn't only THINK we are his friends, he KNOWS we are his friends.
I am anyway...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, duuuude. Chill out, it's a game. You people need to think man, it's a game after all lol. Take it easy.

I got people to back me up too duh ;)

DeletedUser79042

I've learned one cold hard fact - 1/100 people are trustworthy.
Sad, but true.

SFC you are the resident W30 Distrust Professor :lol: :lol: :lol: We all know that! :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because he knows we wouldn't kick him out of the tribe that he helped build and noble him out.

I value the friendships on this game, more than the game-play itself.
I value Smurks and Articbears friendship more than any amount of support, or villages or anything like that.

That's what separates us from you RAM cats, we stick together, no matter what.
No amount of villages are worth more than Smurks or AB or any of my friends for that matter.
That's why any tribe like us will have more loyal players. Because we are friends and not just associates.

How many people would say that about you Tommy?
My close friends, in other words, the people that matter, can in-fact rely on me and do trust me.
How many people on this forum would trust you?

At least I tell my enemies they can't trust me. I don't try to hide the fact that I'm untrustworthy. Unlike some.

And in the 2 years I've been playing this game, I've learned one cold hard fact - 1/100 people are trustworthy.
Sad, but true.

And that, Tommy, is why Smurks doesn't only THINK we are his friends, he KNOWS we are his friends.
I am anyway...

I agree with you on this post.

To further prove your point, how many members of PHoenx are there? We are a family... i speak to these guys more than the roommate i hang out with all the time... That is why we are still here, and why i will always rebuild.

Phoenx has become more than a tribe, so you can call this a game all you want Tommy, but it still boils down to the same. I would gladly go anywhere that Phoenx decides to gather in the real world... And i honestly believe i will probably be getting a phoenx tattoo later this year. :p

DeletedUser

To further prove your point, how many members of PHoenx are there? We are a family... i speak to these guys more than the roommate i hang out with all the time... That is why we are still here, and why i will always rebuild.

Phoenx has become more than a tribe, so you can call this a game all you want Tommy, but it still boils down to the same. I would gladly go anywhere that Phoenx decides to gather in the real world... And i honestly believe i will probably be getting a phoenx tattoo later this year. :p

way to go paj;)

i agree with you so much buddy keep it up sfc.

tommy your not as cool as you think you are. i know beqa and i are friends... maybe not very close but i know i could trust him and i think he feels the same way im not completly sure. sad day when he showed me decide being disbanded...:( im sorry again about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably why it also took you only 5 words to make me play again, after 2 years away :).

Small note: no, those words are not fit for publication in here.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Probably why it also took you only 5 words to make me play again, after 2 years away :).

Ya.

"Mark, Go get snafu, now. "

Oh, were you referring to our private chat after?? :icon_eek:

You agreed not to tell!

DeletedUser91490

i might have an account available - add me on skype: JJB366 (cause im a lazy bastard)

DeletedUser

Wouldn't pass the test you say?

According to your sources I may just be some no0b from the rim but, I was in tardis for a few months and the legends gave me a few pointers. Players like Face mine wrath, Pure loonamus and of course, dan1000 ;)

and where is my acknowledgement ey ;)

uzu

DeletedUser99933

Forgot about this post .. Yes, I'm playing a W30 account now ... and have been doing for the past 2 month or so. :D

DeletedUser

I hear J. B. French is looking for another account, anyone got one, help me to have another go at taking him to the cleaners

delivery.jpg

DeletedUser

Stay away from Paj, even if he's not trying to get you back he still manages to make it alluring.