Looking for a working battle report renamer

S1cky Dutch

Hi, i'm looking for a working and legal battle report rename script. The one from W30 doesn't seem to work anymore:)

Anyone? Thanks

DeletedUser81551

JavaScript:var coords='PASTE COORDINATES HERE';var troops=['axe','spy','light','heavy','ram','catapult','knight','marcher'];var doc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;if(!doc.URL.match(/place/i)){alert('This script needs to be ran from the rally point.\nRedirecting...');location=doc.URL.split('screen')[0]+'screen=place';}coords=coords.split(' ');index=0;farmcookie=doc.cookie.match('(^|;) ?fluffy_farm=([^;]*)(;|$)');if(farmcookie){index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]);}if(index>=coords.length){alert('last village');}if(index>=coords.length){index=0;}coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');index++;cookie_date=new Date(2019,11,11);doc.cookie='fluffy_farm='+index+';expires='+cookie_date.toGMTString();doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];for(i=0;i<troops.length;i++){doc.units[troops].value=doc.units[troops].nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/[1-9]\d*/);}void(0);