Looking for acc to co-play

DeletedUser

I live in Sweden and I am looking for an built account to co-play. I have plenty of experience, and I have played on world 64 (and technically I stil do). Search for "Gnartheviking" and send a mail if you are interested in a european co-player. Or you can send me a mail here on the internals, but I dont look at my inbox here very often.

I should mention that I played a long time in Ex, and I would play for CKD if things hadn`t gone as wrong as they did, so HR members might not want to contact me, as I stil tend to vouch for my old pals. But any other member of any other tribe can feel free to contact me without any worries!

/trip

DeletedUser

looking for and account to play in the deep south west near k71.
I'm at least as good as anyone in the top 10 I can say with confidence. If you want the details of my experience in detail
I'll be happy to give them to you and take any test you want for joining. Got a score to settle and after that some fun for what
looks to be a massive final battle.

Cheers!

~Drew

DeletedUser

Drew, why deep south near K71?

Tripet, contact me on Skype. I amsure I can find a suitable home for you. agentofmayhem is my skype.

DeletedUser

I have a score to settle to begin with and the closer I am to settling that the faster I can get involved elsewhere.

DeletedUser92753

looking for and account to play in the deep south west near k71.
I'm at least as good as anyone in the top 10 I can say with confidence. If you want the details of my experience in detail
I'll be happy to give them to you and take any test you want for joining. Got a score to settle and after that some fun for what
looks to be a massive final battle.

Cheers!

~Drew

:lol: returning to our homeland, eh?

DeletedUser

Hey Jav! Fate it would seem has called me back to the start of it all lol.
Now if only I can get over there and have some fun and assist in helping out after my deed is done everything would be perfect in my tw world.