Looking for Account 2 Co-play.

• Thread starter DeletedUser106646
  • Start date

DeletedUser106646

Looking for Account 2 Co-play.
I am a player that is advanced in all aspects of the game.

I have a huge understanding that farming is vital and HEAVY farming everyday is needed to maintain constant movement and growth.

I have good script and computer knowledge.

I am active to perform all the needed tasks to maintain the account. Build, Recruit, Mint, Farm, Balance, Repeat

I have good fighting skills on BOTH sides of war. I have a good Understanding of smart and effective attacking, and wise defending.

I have the knowledge of...
noble t train / support snipe train
opera (keys)
I use opera to farm the best possible way on tribal wars.

DeletedUser79042

I just saw that! Why are you discouraging this player? He fits the pilot profile of BH-dot. There are still 5 dead accounts. I am sure he can fire some nukes for you. All dead/sitted accounts do all these months :p

DeletedUser67579

but guess he also does not understand a world as far along as ours very few farm and that seems to be what he is focused on

DeletedUser79042

but guess he also does not understand a world as far along as ours very few farm and that seems to be what he is focused on

dodges still farm :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess birt could use that. Or ... Cham :lol:

DeletedUser

Joining date on PnP July 1st 2012....... come on! pull the other one it has bells on it.

DeletedUser

I sort of agree with r2d3 at least I think I do in my opinion this guy should be given a chance some players are only coplayers.