Looking for account in calm/TCR?

DeletedUser

Well, i tried messaging jfsmith on the forums and it seems i know pretty much none of the remaining calm anymore so i'll have to message here :lol:

I'm looking for a backline account if possible to co-play? Then i'll sit frontline accounts when i can.

Want an account because i read through the forums a few days ago and found out what cocky ____s SPAM has become :lol:

Can't promise insane activity but can help out at least ;)

Online times: 16:00 - 23:00 on and off GMT on weekdays, perhaps more active on weekends.

Skype is on my forum profile.

Preferably calm as i don't know where TCR stand diplomatically with SPAM...

Know how to t train/snipe etc. but would need time to get back into the swing of things :)

Cheers,

DeletedUser

You want to be in two seperate tribes on 2 different accounts on the same world and get raped by spam on both :p

DeletedUser

You will be my motivation. Getting rimmed by a newb like you is not an option ;)

Also i have yet to be "rimmed" on this world except from early game when i was gangbanged by those people... who i can't remember the names of, Arcane maybe?:p. Unless you class me quiting - but that is not being rimmed seeing as pro-SPAM players in HTM & co had the sit :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, i tried messaging jfsmith on the forums and it seems i know pretty much none of the remaining calm anymore so i'll have to message here
:lol:

I'm looking for a backline account if possible to co-play? Then i'll sit frontline accounts when i can.

Want an account because i read through the forums a few days ago and found out what cocky ____s SPAM has become :lol:

Can't promise insane activity but can help out at least ;)

Online times: 16:00 - 23:00 on and off GMT on weekdays, perhaps more active on weekends.

Skype is on my forum profile.

Preferably calm as i don't know where TCR stand diplomatically with SPAM...

Know how to t train/snipe etc. but would need time to get back into the swing of things :)

Cheers,

Unfortunately, being cocky seems a side effect of telling the truth.

DeletedUser

Surprised? I've been offered to co SPAM accounts before now so you must be implying calm have better standards than SPAM? :)

ashoka1

Surprised? I've been offered to co SPAM accounts before now so you must be implying calm have better standards than SPAM? :)

Obviously Calm. Have better standards...

Calm. has dead accounts and recruit dead ones as well...

where as Spam just creates tribes full of dead accounts..

Be it Smexc or Calm.

Your account was rimmed when HTM & Co. had the sit..

But the account needed a sitter as You ran away giving them the sit..

So thats why you want a backline account ..so your account couldnt get rimmed..and we can only rim those accounts which you sit :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

not going to repeat myself. I already said the reasons why i quit agessss ago repeatedly :lol:, SPAM had nothing to do with my qutiing therefore cannot be given the credit for my account being rimmed :)

DeletedUser

Doesn't change the fact that you were rimmed. ;)

Edit- With an application that screams 'I suck too much at TW to be of much use' I'm shocked Calm. found it (read: desperation) in themselves to accept you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW someones jealous of my epic skillz whats up, want me to show you how to play? ;)

But seriously, the first world i failed in was because i was inactive due to exams. DA has failed in more worlds whilst active.

Like i said before, SPAM/SPAM player offered me to coplay their 2nd top account at one point, desperation much? :lol:

DeletedUser

No, I might have trolled him into thinking he had one, but unfortunately it was only trolling so he left just feeling butthurt :p