Looking for Account

DeletedUser

Never mind this, you can delete :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is why we get so many people that claim to have played w1. Since I joined w61 I have had at least a dozen players make this claim to me. You get an account here and then for the rest of your tribal wars life you can say you are a w1 vet.

They need to kill this world already.

DeletedUser

I don't want to play W1 just so I can lie about my experience.

It is the experience, of having played there, the first .net world, which is still running 6 years on, and it has always been a dream of mine.

I am sure that it will not be as exciting as it once was, and that it will end fairly soon.

I would just like to be a part in it.

DeletedUser93408

This is why we get so many people that claim to have played w1. Since I joined w61 I have had at least a dozen players make this claim to me. You get an account here and then for the rest of your tribal wars life you can say you are a w1 vet.

i bet Fergus is Different with those you encountered, All we want is to Experience World 1, like Fergus said, World 1 is the First world in .Net, and everyone wants to Experience it..

Gouge

This really seems to be a chronic problem in the community, just ask me the next time someone feeds you that line as i know everyone of worth who graced W1.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You previous experience means nothing in this world. If you have played a world this far in then you know you wouldn't want to be back in the situation.

Shame on those who ask. Shame on you.

DeletedUser

I don't want to play W1 just so I can lie about my experience.

It is the experience, of having played there, the first .net world, which is still running 6 years on, and it has always been a dream of mine.

I am sure that it will not be as exciting as it once was, and that it will end fairly soon.

I would just like to be a part in it.

i bet Fergus is Different with those you encountered, All we want is to Experience World 1, like Fergus said, World 1 is the First world in .Net, and everyone wants to Experience it..

What exactly are you hoping to experience, an end of world experience? There is absolutely nothing to be gained from joining a world that is dead and on its way to being closed. I have been through this twice now and all you do is nuke, noble, and repeat. There is no strategy to it and nothing to be gained for experience.

DeletedUser

Quite possibly one of the most dull worlds imaginable, Nuke, Noble, Nuke, Noble..

Only 6,000 more villages and it goes into End-game.

DeletedUser93408

What exactly are you hoping to experience, an end of world experience? There is absolutely nothing to be gained from joining a world that is dead and on its way to being closed. I have been through this twice now and all you do is nuke, noble, and repeat. There is no strategy to it and nothing to be gained for experience.

Why Don't you just Find a tribe in your world, and merge them to you? another world finished By you.. *CLAP*

Smart move :icon_cool:

:lol:

DeletedUser

Why Don't you just Find a tribe in your world, and merge them to you? another world finished By you.. *CLAP*

Quick question:

[SPOIL]
35u8lj.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Obviously you did not take the time to read that thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol:

I don't want to spoil it for you, but you, sir, just dig a grave in this pnp :D read the whole thread next time before trying to make fun of the "worst duke ever" :icon_rolleyes: