Looking for an account/coplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramz fan

Hey,

For all those who don't remember me, I used to play W2 pretty heavily a few years back. With summer coming up, I figure I'd try to get an account on W2 to manage or possibly coplay with someone. It would be a few months pending on when I start college and such. I just love timing attacks and such. I don't know haha, I'm just nostalgic I guess. Besides my W2 career, I did well in W4 with VX and later TBP. In addition, I managed a large account (8 million points I believe) by the name of Harold B. for almost a month on W11 and did quite well. However, I had to give it up due to time constraints. Feel free to search my name in the archives on TWStats. I played a ton of other worlds as well, but none of them did I find the characters like this one. EDIT: I did however play with a lot of the people from W2 in a few worlds: W8 CEG, W12 CLOSED, W21 SEXY etc. PM me on here or the HP world for any more questioning or other things of the sort :icon_smile:

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Characters... You ARE aware that a huge lot of the characters is gone, right? ;o

ramz fan

Not particularly no. I don't know anything about modern W2.

DeletedUser

With less than 200 people left, i would assume most the people you knew are gone ;)

ramz fan

Aye you are right, but that does not ebb my thirst for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.