Looking for an account in W3.

DeletedUser

I am looking for an account in world 3. Anything above 80k points. Does anyone have one they don't want? I will gladly take it off your hands! Either post here, or PM me. Thanks

DeletedUser

you joined the forum today, how about you tell us something like experience? i will give you a 70k account, but not an 80k. To risky.

DeletedUser

Also, I'm a tactical and strategic player. I do not quit or run when in times of war, I simply attack and defend. I will do anything I can to help anyone that I can. I will build up mainly offensive troops, and will participate in anything that needs help. I will be active every single day, and will be active in mails, forums, coordination, and anything that needs doing.

Please, either post here or send me a PM via forums.

DeletedUser

But what experience do you have? It's all well and good saying you can do this and that, but without stating where you have demonstrated these skills, words are of little use.

DeletedUser

Especially for asking for such a little account, we need to know your experience.

DeletedUser

This is my original account. I told you my experience already

DeletedUser

No, you told us a nice little piece of propaganda.

Personally I can build ninjas in my villages, they work like scouts but kill half the enemies troops without fail every single time, I can also fly so my troops move twice as fast as anyone elses. Also, I'm so awesome I can click enemies villages and they simply become mine through fear.

The point I'm making is, just because you say it, doesn't make it true, and your own idea of a tactical and strategic player doesn't necessarily tally with the opinion we have. As such, you have not told us your experience.

What worlds have you played on? What tribes were you in? When? Who with? Who did you fight?

I mean, I'm sure someone is willing to hunt through TWStats or whatever to find out this kind of thing for themselves, but that person surely isn't me and as a player who is requesting such a small account on such an old world, it is surely up to you to provide this kind of information.

Please don't take offence at this. But if you want people to put in the effort of looking for an account for you, a little more effort on your part isn't much to ask for to be frank.

darkaniken2

His old W3 stats

He is ex-OT. He was internaled at something like 21 villages, best I can tell. Went barb about a year ago. I don't know if he played any other worlds, and I can't be bothered to look. It's up to him to tell you all that.

Darkeh advises not to give this guy an account.

DeletedUser

What tribes were you in: I was in the Off Topic Brotherhood

When: About a year ago

Who did you fight: The FF family

DeletedUser

we kinda need more than that to, go into detail about it. What skills do you have, what did you do in the war, etc...

big poppa

Holy Crap

Wow he had 21 villages...this is some skilled player...sign him up

DeletedUser

No no no... Thesis format Essay explaining the pros and cons of your "playing style" and what you want to do here. :)

DeletedUser

At least 500 words, using APA style of writing.

I'm partial to pictures and animated images as well. Home-made animations, stolen ones don't have the same warm feeling to them <3

It would be nice to see the following points covered in the essay:

• Your favourite player(s).
  • Who you've based your playing style on.
  • What you listen to when attacking and defending.
  • What you think of Barb/Internal ennoblements.
  • Whether or not you deem yourself to be a team player.
  • And finally, your favourite mod (this one is very, very important, so... choose wisely).

There were more but I figured that's enough to be getting on with :icon_biggrin:

Welcome to W3 Soldierboy.

DeletedUser

Hmm. Ill write!

Favorite Player(s): Hmm. I like joyeux40 for his excellent village build
Listen to when attacking/defending: Music
Think of barb nobling.internal: jirki does it, must be good!
Whether or not I deem myself a team player: Depends on what team.
Favorite mod: not truscott he's a noob :D

darkaniken2

Hmm. Ill write!

Favorite Player(s): Hmm. I like joyeux40 for his excellent village build
Listen to when attacking/defending: Music
Think of barb nobling.internal: jirki does it, must be good!
Whether or not I deem myself a team player: Depends on what team.
Favorite mod: not truscott he's a noob :D
That's a list, not an essay.

DeletedUser

I was hoping no one would notice that im to lazy to actually do it :/