looking for an account (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama Crazy

sorry in advance to mods if this is in wrong place as i dont really know where this should go :icon_confused:.

hey guys as tittle says i am looking for an account here in world 40 :). im not fussed about size of the account as long as it has 2+ villages ill be happy :icon_razz:.

as for experience i have played tws for close to 2 years now, i used to play w17 and w19 where i started very late but did alright for myself. i even played w40 briefly at the start but found i did not have the time for a new world so left early. i quit all my worlds near beggining of the year due to time constrants but thankfully they have now lifted and have more time for tws again :icon_biggrin:

so yea if anyone has an account that needs a new owner please pm, or if you want more info about me before deciding to give me an account just send pm.

http://www.twstats.com/en17/index.php?page=player&id=2430537

http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=player&id=2430537

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not impressed, and both worlds have large streaks of inactivity being internalled, then suddenly active again then being eaten then active then eaten then randomly deletes before allowing tribe to finish ya off.

Llama Crazy

i have perfectly good reasons for that which im happy to explain to any1 with a possible account. plus i never claimed to be an amazing player which is why i ddnt ask straight up for a big account..

Llama Crazy

YARGHHHHHHH just to answer your statement yes i left w17 where i was slowly eaten. i left out of boredom as the tribe/world was going stagnent.. soon i found out my tribe was at war so i came back to have some fun (well as much fun as you can have sending 100+ hour trains...), i then found myself lacking the time neccesary to play so left again. i had set a sitter to distriput my villages, for shits and giggles i logged on 2 months later to c what was up to find my sit request had only being accepted the week b4 and my villas were still the way i left them. i set a new sitter and logged on a month later to find nothing had happened to my account so hit delete.
as for my w19 account i thought well ive deleted my 17 account ill just do them all so deleted it aswell, not that they minded all my account seemed to be doing was feeding their enemies...

hope that explains it well enough..

DeletedUser

so you left you account with 2 months worth of premium on it when you were leaving :p

Status
Not open for further replies.