Looking for an account to co play with

DeletedUser

Looking for an account to co play with

Got bored for not having War for a long time :axemen: ive been in W50 but being rimmed haha now im in W51 that world is to slow to have some war :D

DeletedUser

he.. he you got rimmed again? You've learned anything yet? If you been loyal to me you still have an account in w35 and learned much. Oh well. : :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You were inactive in w35? really? I didn't know but really I could have got you in the right tribe and you would have been safe. I don't know why you, and Brit and all the others refused to listen to me. Only Brit and hostelrep are left from your little group and they will be brought down soon. Its very sad.

DeletedUser

You were inactive in w35? really? I didn't know but really I could have got you in the right tribe and you would have been safe. I don't know why you, and Brit and all the others refused to listen to me. Only Brit and hostelrep are left from your little group and they will be brought down soon. Its very sad.

No i mean W50 and other worlds.My W35 i had it delete cuz i cannot play it for 1-2moths.