Looking for an account to co-play.

aidangiff7

Hey, I used to play here a while ago, but I quit.
And I'm looking to return to this world. Either post here or hit me up with a message on sykpe. I'm not too bothered what tribe it is or where the account is. I couldn't care I just want to play :p

Aidan.

aidangiff7

You gonna just like go away. And let people who are actually serious post here.

DeletedUser

i may be needing a coplayer(Seriously) but im not going to be able to be on skype for a day until i find my laptop charger(serious)

SERIOUSLY

Repinski

Co-play?? I'm not looking to co-play. I just posted here because I am serious. I'm a serious fellow :icon_biggrin:

Haha love you Bo Bo, hit me up if you ever need an account in w48, I know just about everyone there and could find you one.

DeletedUser

hey i am looking for a co-player on world 52
fresh villages and in a top ranked tribe

DeletedUser

I like the sound of that, I could use some fresh villages :icon_razz:

How do you keep them so nice and fresh?? Your lady friend spring clean maybe??

on w-52 they have a laundry building with every level there are more maids and chemicals...i have my laundry levels maxed out....
i now have cleaner nukes,spotless nobles and even they will clean up on other villages if i command them to do so...
i know its an odd thing to ask but i just want to be serious on this world and like everyone else i cannot be on full time...
so you up for it Bo-John-bo

DeletedUser

hey i am looking for a co-player on world 52
fresh villages and in a top ranked tribe

On-topic-ness, you has none. (I would go as far as to say that it doesn't belong in W24, /le gasp :icon_eek:)

Bo-John-bo

Sorry no. not got enough time right now to dedicate to another account :)

DeletedUser

On-topic-ness, you has none. (I would go as far as to say that it doesn't belong in W24, /le gasp :icon_eek:)
why not on world 24lots of great players here..i just figured id would start here
i believe the rules will not allow me to have a co player from the same world.but i may have read them wrong
i am simply looking for an active person that would enjoy playing

DeletedUser

That would be correct as then your co-player would be multi-accounting.