Looking for an account to have or Coplay top 200

DeletedUser90465

Looking for an account of someone quitting or in need of a coplayer.

requirements:
top 200
friendly coplayer willing to cooperate.
Willing to learn if you are inexperienced
Must have Skype unless quitting

about me:
i have played tribalwars for over 7 years and had run several top 5 accounts
I'm looking for an account to raise up and have fun on

for all full resume about me and my playing times contact my skype

my skype: sustephen123

thank you
-steve

Mustache Mobster

This name looked familiar to me, so i plowed through my inbox and found exactly where i've seen you before.
You're the guy that mailed every member in Kaboom to ask for support to be sendout 2 continents abroad =/

ghio1 on 06.03. at 04:33 said:
Hi, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor. Currently the tribe =) is attempting to op me but their attacks and trains are just terribly prepared. Currently I am working on sniping then and am wondering if you could help me out a bit. All I ask is that you could spot me some defensive troops to any of my villages. I would be most glad and will repay you in any way I can in the future. I know I am quite far from your location but I will manage, but I cannot last forever without help!

My skype: sustephen123

My friend ******* told me you may be willing to help send a village to a few of defense if you aren't in a war.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated

-Steve

If you've been playing for over 7 years, you shouldnt be '' working on'' sniping... you should be able to snipe by now!
And spamming people with copied circular mails is also not a very professional way to ask for support. are you sure you have played top 5 accounts? or are you exaggerating to look more attractive to people and mail you for oppertunities?

Steve on Skype said:
[12:51] Steve: I sometimes use scripts for t trains ;)
— Steve, Today at 12:51

Using scripts to send out T-Trains is not allowed in TW, you'll need to be the person to click that ''attack'' button, and if you're doing that by using scripts you are what we call a ''cheater''.

Do us all a favor and don't try to drag someone else down with you =/

DeletedUser

I just need a player on my account. The current guy playing it sucks (thats me).

whats sniping?

DeletedUser90465

If you asked for my credentials or tested my sniping ability you would see what I said yielded true. The only reason I wasn't on ghio1 to snipe was because I was at school. I then had my friend log into snipe but he had last minute plans which dragged ghio1 under. Don't comment on a thread you don't know the story of mustache mobster

DeletedUser90465

Lol frazer/mustache monster. Did you post this troll comment just because I told you I wasn't sure if I'd Coplay u :p ?

DeletedUser

Mustache is already in a good position he doesn't need your help with. You mass-mailed more then just Kaboom with that message there, and then used a name of someone who didn't even claim to know who you were.

You were nobled out, and now you want back in the easy way. Not happening buddy.

Mustache Mobster

I'm not Frazer, Frazer is in my team.
If you payed attention to my signature you would see what my ingame name is ;)