Looking for an account (to share or not)

DeletedUser46680

Played many worlds and can handle accounts with lots of points. very aggressive players who has been in leadership positions alot.

used to play this world but quit do to real life, now i regret doing it and would like a chance to rock out again.

thanks

-Death

DeletedUser46680

yea i know that but i dont want to have to start over so small on this world and end up being someones farm due to size. i would much rather prefer co-sharing and account or taking over someones account who is quitting.

DeletedUser

If you are as good as you say you are, then you shouldn't have to worry about somebody farming you.

DeletedUser

LOL

Like a 2k player would have a choice if a 50k player REALLY wanted to farm him :icon_rolleyes:

The guy just wants an inactive account and if u don't have one for him stfu.

DeletedUser

Why would a 50k player farm a 2k player?

just turtle it, i am in k12....... ie: started really late and have about 250k and am one of the strongest players in the area!

its hard getting to that stage after joining late, but its still possible......... also gtfo dan!

DeletedUser

I joined in K4 really late.. so you shh.. and now im rank 4 in K24..

DeletedUser

But 2.2M not nobling any friends on W13 requires no skill either two, hay mate?

DeletedUser46680

If you are as good as you say you are, then you shouldn't have to worry about somebody farming you.

yes but thats not what im worried about, im worried about the time it takes for the first village.

DeletedUser56243

I think I remember when I had 50K points, which is a feat for me because I struggle to remember what I had for dinner a couple of nights ago :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser56243

No, and since I posted I've been really annoyed with myself because although I had Indian last night I can't actually remember what I had the night before :icon_evil:.

EDIT: I just got it!!! Tandoori... now I think about it it's kinda odd that I had indian 2 nights in a row...