Looking for an account too co-play

Slayde Demise

I'll start off with this. I haven't been on TW for a long time. Almost a year in fact. Yesterday I decided I have too much free time and may as well do something.

I'm English. So as a general rule I won't be able to co-play at certain times... Those being 2ST-8ST. As I can adjust my sleep pattern to some degree to allow for a more optimal time. (I also have a phone which is on an unlimited internet deal.)

I forget most my expirience, as it was far to long ago. But my first world was W1.net and I have played off and on since then. I can recall not becoming that good of a player until world 13ish. But as I've previously stated. I can't remember. And a lot was before the invention of TW stats. When I came back around 2 years ago. I was rusty, took me my seconds world to get back into the swing of things:

Slayde Demise half a mil account before I got bored of playing without a co-player and left.

Played .US 2 for the start up. Which was pretty damn fun. Before merging into Vonwagner and co-ng with him for a little while until some personal problems came up and I disappeared... Vonwagner is still on US 2 and is second in the world. I honestly can't take all the credit though. Sperg was a great Tribe mind.

Slayde Demise
Vonwagner

Sniping, backtiming, farming, ect, ect. Easy as pie.

Doubt I'll get a reply soon. (If at all) Anyway, contact me through this or skype.

Slayde-Demise
Don't use an underscore. That's my old one :p

Slayde Demise

Sorry but I accepted the first one I got because I didn't expect much feedback. (But I got 5 in like 8 hours, lol!)

If the account goes to pot I'll know who to contact. But for now could a mod please close this thread?