Looking for an account!

DeletedUser

Man im gonna look like a nub here :icon_razz:

Well haven't played w15 in over 8 months, don't think anyone here knows me. My main worlds until recently used to be w28 and 17.

Now im no nub to the game. My experience is quite high, currently playing a top 5 account on w28 and on world 17 i just help around my ex-duo from time to time.

So i got the time and decided to ask.

- CC

seth89

Man im gonna look like a nub here :icon_razz:

Well haven't played w15 in over 8 months, don't think anyone here knows me. My main worlds until recently used to be w28 and 17.

Now im no nub to the game. My experience is quite high, currently playing a top 5 account on w28 and on world 17 i just help around my ex-duo from time to time.

So i got the time and decided to ask.

- CC

Ask the leaders of :axemen: they hae a brother tribe of inactives :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

How big is your account on w28 ?

Obviously one of these sizes..

1 VonKaiser SITH 1.448.376 164 8832
2 -Nightrider- PWO 1.293.725 133 9727
3 XKazzX =APOX= 1.288.654 132 9763
4 Zellgadus PWO 1.277.550 133 9606
5 swoobuDagu SITH 1.275.435 132 9662

DeletedUser

What is your biggest account then?

or how big was it?

please elaborate :icon_razz:

Who cares on the size? Yes, that point value isn't amazing in this world, but in W28 to have that many points results in a top 5 rank. That's how new the world is compared to this one. It takes fine playing and dedication to reach there.

DeletedUser

Who cares on the size? Yes, that point value isn't amazing in this world, but in W28 to have that many points results in a top 5 rank. That's how new the world is compared to this one. It takes fine playing and dedication to reach there.

THank you AC

and bod, i will only answer questions on my past accounts to people that are actually considering offering me a place in the tribe or wanting to know more about me (through skype chats) so that they can begin to trust me.

and i think the best answer is: I consider myself a good player!

DeletedUser

Atomic, dont you think i already know that?

Champs, i believe your a good player and i wanted to know how good you were as i was going to see if there was any accounts in *END* for you.

Im not saying your not a good player by any means.

DeletedUser

I was calling it average for this world i know it is good for world 28. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

guys its only an account with over 130 vills, ofcourse it isnt as good as an account here since w15's average is over 500-600 vills!

and you dont need to argue over it :p :)

DeletedUser

guys its only an account with over 130 vills, ofcourse it isnt as good as an account here since w15's average is over 500-600 vills!

and you dont need to argue over it :p :)

With the main forum simply full of spam, I have to find somewhere to argue with people :icon_eek: