Looking for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am looking for an account. Location or tribe do not matter. Quit this world a few months ago and looking to start up again.

~Angels

DeletedUser

Hey Angel!

Its been a while dude... what makes u want back in W16?

i can probably find u a large account if u like mate.

DeletedUser

Lol ende do you mean like a 300k point acount cause know a days those arent very big.

DeletedUser

Lol ende do you mean like a 300k point acount cause know a days those arent very big.

Thats saying that your a very small player. I bet ende will be able to find you one Angel, just wait and see.

DeletedUser

But soon I wont be that small as I got 1300 packets to waste :).Not bad for a small player.

DeletedUser

But soon I wont be that small as I got 1300 packets to waste :).Not bad for a small player.

Packets mean nothing unless you have the troops. You are the one who keeps on saying you've got no troops, so I doubt you could use those packets very well.

DeletedUser

News to me but please show me where ive said that I have no troops.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This is bordering on suggesting that maybe some of you guys have access to other accounts passwords, which is against the game rules...

So I am going to lock this thread, advise you to continue this discussion via PM, and remain blissfully ignorant hoping that you are intending to have the quitting old owner hand the password directly to Angels Death via skype, msn, email, whatever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.