Looking for an account

DeletedUser50073

My co-player and I are about to give up on our account in w28. Only been playing for a month or so, but we don't want to give up on w28 just yet. We fought hard, us at 15,000 points, versus around 1,000,000 points worth of different player, using the same defensive village to split train after train and dodge nuke after nuke.. But meh, we need more firepower and want a bigger account, So we're giving up on our account :icon_sad:

Our experience
We play w19, where I am one of the dukes. I've taken over several accounts and played them on other worlds. My co-player sloth play w5 and is the diplomat for VVV and has also played several worlds. We have a lot of war experience and are willing to take an inactive account and fight for your tribe.

I have mailed several dukes here on w28, but no inactives seem to be available in the tribes I tried. PM me here on the forums if you know of an account, do not post names of the account or any information about it here on this thread please. Of course the original owner will need to pass me the account information outside of tribal wars and I will delete my account 24 hours prior to signing in.

DeletedUser62440

You have to wait 2 weeks between deletion and taking the new account if you are to use the password of the new account

DeletedUser50073

[01:32] <&sicory> hey denny
[01:32] <@Denny_CS> ?
[01:32] <&sicory> when you take over a new account, isn't the rule that you delete and then you can sign into your new account after 24 hours?
[01:32] <@Denny_CS> yes

Denny is a mod, I believe what he says about in game rules :p

DeletedUser

I dont think any of the G£ tribes will give you an account , you could seriously jepordise anything and everything.

No offence but how can you be trusted ?

DeletedUser50073

I can't say that I have any reason for anyone to trust me, other than I know nobody from w28 and just want to play w28 because of its settings?? Seeing as I know nobody from w28, I have no reason to screw anyone over.. So basically I will be loyal to the first tribe that gives me an account to play, and you can even boot me off of it is you're not satisfied with how I am doing :)

Plus, I've managed accounts way bigger than the biggest account here on w28, so there isn't an account here on w28 I can't handle =/ Some tribe will be gaining two good players to fight for them.. anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't say that I have any reason for anyone to trust me, other than I know nobody from w28 and just want to play w28 because of its settings?? Seeing as I know nobody from w28, I have no reason to screw anyone over.. So basically I will be loyal to the first tribe that gives me an account to play, and you can even boot me off of it is you're not satisfied with how I am doing :)

Plus, I've managed accounts way bigger than the biggest account here on w28, so there isn't an account here on w28 I can't handle =/ Some tribe will be gaining two good players to fight for them.. anyone?

you can get in if you manage to convince AifoS.

Anyway if it is the settings that you like than why not try your luckin w42??

It has near similar settings except for the speed, pally weapons and tribe limit(80)

DeletedUser50073

I don't know who Aifos is, but get me an account! lol. I'm not bad. I can send less than half second noble trains, I can split faster trains than are even legal to send, >150ms.. Ermm, I am a decent back timer, not perfected it yet, but better than most. If you don't believe me you can even test me before you fully let me have the account! I don't care just get me one lol

Also, what w19 tribe are you in tiger?? Get me a w28 account dude! lol

okay seezha I gave Aifos an offer, I told him all the stuff i just posted here, and even told him he can send his fastest noble train and I will split it if he doesn't believe me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know who Aifos is, but get me an account! lol. I'm not bad. I can send less than half second noble trains, I can split faster trains than are even legal to send, >150ms.. Ermm, I am a decent back timer, not perfected it yet, but better than most. If you don't believe me you can even test me before you fully let me have the account! I don't care just get me one lol

okay seezha I gave Aifos an offer, I told him all the stuff i just posted here, and even told him he can send his fastest noble train and I will split it if he doesn't believe me :p

LOL, Skill is not the only thing aifos looks for!!
skills can be taught. You have to obey orders to the letter and be loyal to the tribe.

P.S: Dont expect a quick reply, AifoS likes time to think. AM sure he'll get back to you soon!

DeletedUser70389

im in the trib kicking your tribes butt lol. Brainz "BRAINS family" ill see what i can do though. that world is that world, this is 28

DeletedUser

If you can snipe illegal trains then your doing something illegal :D

Anywayz your posts doesnt convince me and i doubt aifos will show any interest in you but if he does and im wrong then feel free to conatct me when you get an account and we will test your theory about your noble trains.

DeletedUser

Splitting an illegal noble train is not that difficult. Even easier with a larger account, where you've got several goes to get it right. :p

DeletedUser

play w28?
ill send you a train of LC's which will have a minimum 1 second gap
lets see if you could sipe that atleast

DeletedUser

play w28?

That is a total fail .

People can send a noble train consisting of 5 noblemen in under half a second and you want to send a train with a 1 second gap between each attack .:lol:

DeletedUser50073

play w28?

I have deleted my w28 account, but you can try me when I get my new account :p

DeletedUser21713

That is a total fail .

People can send a noble train consisting of 5 noblemen in under half a second and you want to send a train with a 1 second gap between each attack .:lol:

Or in MTS case 4 nobles in a train

DeletedUser

got an account yet
not much proof that you are expert like me and ira
:p