looking for an account

DeletedUser

there is a player in this world that goes by the name mberns. he is a big mouth coward and has run away from me on w14 so I'm looking for an account here close by so I can finish him off here. Anybody that has one feel free to message me on the forums.

DeletedUser

run away on W14?? I'm still in the same place I've always been....oh, maybe you mean you were banned for breach of the rules and it was actually you who has been forced away...rofl...I actually got very tired of speaking to you mr. gslade, so I out my nukes where my mouth is....and it seems that you have been umm, what shall we say, forced to leave for breach of the multi account rules....

Here's some advice, don;t play more than one account..

you should speak to cshipley :)

He has many inactive accounts, I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

DeletedUser

LMAO Mberns.

Better get in quick firefighter, they get internaled at a massive rate.

xinryr

LMAO Mberns.

Better get in quick firefighter, they get internaled at a massive rate.

What exactly do you expect T-W-C to do with their inactive accounts? Let them sit and rot? Seriously, if I went around flaming tribes that interned inactives I would have to flame...well...every tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

run away on W14?? I'm still in the same place I've always been....oh, maybe you mean you were banned for breach of the rules and it was actually you who has been forced away...rofl...I actually got very tired of speaking to you mr. gslade, so I out my nukes where my mouth is....and it seems that you have been umm, what shall we say, forced to leave for breach of the multi account rules....

Here's some advice, don;t play more than one account..

you should speak to cshipley :)

He has many inactive accounts, I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

haha thats just to funny I got a message on skype today that said i was banned to you know what i did logged in did some rebuilding launched some attacks....incase your slow mind hasn't figured it out yet that means get your facts straight cause im not banned. You have to do something worse then just be an @sshole for that to happen i've heard.