Looking for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought I'd make this, worth a try.

I used to play world 16 a while back, but quit and so I'd like to know if there are any accounts I could take over, or even co-play? I wanna come back in and see how this world is faring. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, Chris.

DeletedUser

What kind of qualifications do you have? Are you playing any other worlds?

DeletedUser

But otherwise. I play world 39 and 46 mainly, sort of play 43 and 34, though considering quitting as I haven't done well on 43 and they both bore me. I used to play world 9 and world 16 before I quit a while ago, couple of months back, due to not having enough time to manage both accounts. I lead my tribe on world 46, it's doing ok, and I am in the war council for defense in my world 39 tribe. I am fairly competent at running tribes, and like to be a team player, though I can work on my own if needs be. I made very good friends on world 16, and that is why I want to return, even though I doubt any still play, I'd love to have another shot at world 16. I can snipe nobles pretty well, though I wouldn't like to take an account that is in a war already, I'd like a bit of time to get used to things. I cannot however send attacks within miliseconds, but I am working on it, I can assure you. I used to be able to, but a year not playing, and coming back on a new laptop makes things more difficult, though I am practicing and should easily be able to soon, if not later on today, as I only started about that just now after finding a guide because my memory isn't so good D: I'm not the most experienced player in the game, far from it, but I am determined, and know quite a lot about this game.

Sorry for the block of text D:
That is my credentials, though if you have any questions, I can answer them.

DeletedUser

I can send attacks within 400 MS, working on cutting it down but my comp may not be fast enough T__T

DeletedUser

If boredom is a factor, W16 might not be the best choice for you. :icon_razz: Talk to someone in LSHRV though, from what I understand they might need new players. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If boredom is a factor, W16 might not be the best choice for you. :icon_razz: Talk to someone in LSHRV though, from what I understand they might need new players. :icon_wink:

Oh noez they has found out our big secret :eek:

But yeah if you want to get rid of boredom try w24 ww2 is still going.

DeletedUser

This can be closed, I have found someone who I am now co-playing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.