Looking for an account.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Played this world a long time ago & I'm looking for an account.

I've played many worlds first real home was W10.

Only play one other major world at present with this speed I feel it would offset things well.

A small account would not be a major problem just after a foot in the door more than anything.

This is just a forum name I use from time to time.

Need to know more or have an offer plaese mail me.

Cheers
Tru.

DeletedUser

=HRV= might be interested

Just messing. I believe you are going to need much more than that short blurb to get an account. Try explaining what you can do, maybe give your opinion on the worlds current affairs? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

~tisk tisk tisk , your just being silly.. everyone knows LSHRV has no inactives :icon_razz:

Just messing. I believe you are going to need much more than that short blurb to get an account. Try explaining what you can do, maybe give your opinion on the worlds current affairs? :icon_eek:

just look at map and tell us what C2 looks like. If you guess correctly you win

DeletedUser78416

Yeah, he meant to say that LSHRV had no inactives. Who are those =HRV= cats anyhow?

DeletedUser

Sorry, guess I were living in the past O:

Gosh I miss that tribe :|

You get any offers Tru Dead?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nope no one wanted to take a gamble.

I see so many posts with players going on about how they can send trains, snipe & know everything else about the game I guess without putting that all down they think you are a noob.

I would have thought more the other way around myself.

DeletedUser

hmm I would have thought that displaying what you can do, giving past experience, etc would make you a more likeable prize.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes & no I recruited a player to a tribe once who had a 3 mil point account on another world who did not understand even how to id attacks. Plus many others are gifted accounts of a large size know players who claim to have played since W1 yet that also is due to gifting.

As I am only after a foot in the door to this world from a player who is maybe pressing delete I thought that it would not matter much.

DeletedUser

If you are truly looking for an account it might be best to contact the tribal leaders directly.

DeletedUser

Yes & no I recruited a player to a tribe once who had a 3 mil point account on another world who did not understand even how to id attacks. Plus many others are gifted accounts of a large size know players who claim to have played since W1 yet that also is due to gifting.

As I am only after a foot in the door to this world from a player who is maybe pressing delete I thought that it would not matter much.

If you really want to be recruited into one of the top four, you should give more information about yourself.

As an ex-C2 member, you're best bet is probably to contact them.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That would be me I left after the merge with IP. At the time was in major wars in W10 & W21 & could not do the 3 at once.

Horagod

That would be me I left after the merge with IP. At the time was in major wars in W10 & W21 & could not do the 3 at once.

I agree, I still remember his name... very active during those time...

DeletedUser

i know someone looking for an account so if your interested, mail me