Looking for an account

DeletedUser81371

Hi, im looking for an account on this world. If anyone has an account that they are giving away can you send me a mail or skype me on pokiuki123.
My experience:
W25: Pokiuki123 = 1.4 mil
W36: Sjlazaro = 1.4 mil

Thanks
Poki

DeletedUser

Lmao Therin. :D

T'is true though, getting an account won't be easy. o_O

DeletedUser

I don't get it, why would any experienced player want an account here?

DeletedUser81371

i would like an account on here. But idealy it would not be in the top tribe. I would feel it a challenge to see how long i can go for and see if i can help bring down the no.1 tribe. I know its unlikely but it would be fun to try

joshuasadler000

i would like an account on here. But idealy it would not be in the top tribe. I would feel it a challenge to see how long i can go for and see if i can help bring down the no.1 tribe. I know its unlikely but it would be fun to try

you havn't seen world 12 tribe and player rankings have you? The only way DNY will ever fall is if they decide to have a civil war or mass delete to end this dreadful world.

P.S Go away no one wants you here.

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, thanks for the laugh!!! Now go away, but before you do, check the rankings...

DeletedUser

try and get an account on world 41 its the same players as here almost so you can fight in a live war

in fact the same people would spam your thread there too

DeletedUser

try and get an account on world 41 its the same players as here almost so you can fight in a live war

in fact the same people would spam your thread there too

Very good idea! Anyone that wants to take on a few of the original DNY players can get an account on W41, the world is still open, and take some of us on. Getting an account here is a waste, the world has been long over and now it is just a matter of nobling out barb eaters.

DeletedUser

that's why I joined world 41...

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Worlds 12 is for 12 year olds.....rumbles about no good 12 year olds