Looking for an account

DeletedUser

Hello I am looking for an account in W40. I don't care about the size of the account as long as it has about 5+ villages.

Experience:
I have been playing Tribal Wars for a little over 2 years now. I play in W13, I started late, but have come to be decent sized and have learned to play very well. If someone has an account that I would be able to take please pm me.

Thank you.

Take a look:

http://www.twstats.com/en13/index.php?page=player&id=2838274

DeletedUser

wrong section

edit: no comment on your world 13 oda being lower then mine here.

DeletedUser

and the fact he ate a bunch of inactive internals and barb villas... and has never been in a war....

DeletedUser

pffft fighting is bad for business :p everyone knows troops waste resources

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention he hasn't recapped any villas that have been taken off him...

Llama Crazy

question i have to ask call me a nub if you must.
i have noticed that people with more points than i ever had on diff world has 2-3x less my od.. is this cause the older worlds calculate different or because older world players just dont like to fight?? im talking any world lowerr than w17

plus aye i have come to learn tat this kind of thred comes under premades thread

DeletedUser90549

well this is a cut thorough world, almost any account u take over r gonna be in a war, if its a decent size

DeletedUser

i dont know about that, only attack i have had on me in months is this lord big bux attack, and it doesnt land for 60 more hours, think i may dodge so hes got 600 hours total travel time

DeletedUser

The villages that I have not recapped are when I was small and had 13 villages. BLOOD was a huge tribe that surrounded me and they declared on our tribe and took my villages. I had to restart in K99. I've fed off of inactives because my tribe is very large and I would have to travel 300+ hours to the nearest enemy. And any player has enough time to defend against anything there. I have been trying to relocate near the enemy now and it is going fairly well. I've taken 8 villages off of them. And for your ODA comment. W13 seems to be like that. I don't know whether it is calculated differently or not. I have higher ODA than some members who are around 10 million points.

-core-

You Rum nuggets always dissing players requesting here. Then I see them in your tribe :|

DeletedUser

Instead of having an inactive you could have me and you wouldn't have to worry about taking all of their villages because now an active player has them.