Looking for an account

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wish to play in world 17 again. About a year ago I quit due to RL.

I want to join in a war. A real war, not some "oh we're going to take over a rim tribe" war or "oh we're a rim tribe trying to survive a much larger tribe attacking us." Something like "Two sides of near equal strength are at war."

I would prefer an account that is over a million points, but I'll take what I can get.

Edit:

Premium would be nice too, but I won't push my luck :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I sincerely don't remember which tribe has been defeated about a year ago. Will check my calendar...

You might also want to look around, as there are no small rim tribes and a fight between the Western Alliance and the Eastern Tyrants is going on for more than a year...

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember I was in ASK! until the duke went inactive and another tribe (either HORDES or Titans can't remember which,) both of whom at some point went to war with the brotherhood. Not quite sure what the order of that was.

I have nothing against any tribe in world 17, I simply want a chance to fight in a war with a medium-large account. I had the chance in world 12, but again due to RL I had to quit TW.

DeletedUser

Wow. ASK Family has been defeated way more than 1 year ago (so does the HORDE-TITANS declaration on BH) :)

The declaration on ASK actually happened more than 2 years ago.

Even the [BA]-13th declaration on the Wisdom Family & Vassals happened ~14 months ago...

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hm, wow time sure goes by fast. Yeah now that I think about it it's been longer than a year. Had to quit in...April or May of 2009. So about a year and a half ago.

But regardless of how long ago it was, I'm back and would like to fight in a war. I don't care what side I'm on or who I'm fighting for, I just want the excitement of it.