looking for an account :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser68730
  • Start date

DeletedUser68730

you mean your too embarrassed? i take it your in hush/sv ya'll seem to have a vendetta against me for turning down joining NUMEROUS times and kicking your butt in the stats. i understand completely ;)

DeletedUser68730

lol sure. let me guess, someone like silv? the jealous idiots?
suits you :p

DeletedUser68730

are you actualy! fail!

the tribe that has been around for years, and failed continuesly?
i was good friends with some of your leaders and actually a friend to silv :p (all in good fun cuz they where insanely nooby)
in fact, i took silv out of k8 :p

maybe you should be jealous that im good enough to grow and be active and a 'real' player.....

DeletedUser79042

I must say I enjoy this thread (even it is completely off topic :)) much more than the RAM - DECIDE - BH - Phonex - merger - disband - Karma talk :lol:

You guys want a room? Or pistols and a park for a nice old fashioned duel ? :lol:

DeletedUser79609

are you actualy! fail!

the tribe that has been around for years, and failed continuesly?
i was good friends with some of your leaders and actually a friend to silv :p (all in good fun cuz they where insanely nooby)
in fact, i took silv out of k8 :p

maybe you should be jealous that im good enough to grow and be active and a 'real' player.....

Just to let you know, I play W23 for shits and giggles, not seriously, never have, never will.

So all these comments, they're pathetic, they have no effect whatsoever.

:) Robot, if I had a pistol, I wouldn't be replying to tweenie ;)

DeletedUser79042

:) Robot, if I had a pistol, I wouldn't be replying to tweenie ;)

Okay, I will send 2 :axemen:. These will do the job just fine, it will be TW style duel and the winner keeps the axes :lol: