Looking for an account

• Thread starter DeletedUser92142
  • Start date

DeletedUser92142

Pm me if you have one for me. If you wanna know any details about me, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Hey Rex, I hope you get one after Buzz turned you down then your tried to get a 2nd one by going trough Brian. This way we can rim you again.

DeletedUser92142

Funny thing is you never rimmed me kid. I quit so don't even try it. First time tosey actually wanted me to come back and play thus the first time. Brian also told me to post here and ask for an account. So pump your breaks. I'm glad you guys can still hold a grudge after so many months lol. Oh well. Have a good day kid.

Repinski

Rex you quit because we were destroying you. I never said it was me solely because honestly, I didn't take that much. I just felt like nuking you. And according to our council chat, Toesy was asked by you, and said he personally didn't mind. The council on the other hand shot you down. Everyone of us except Mega. And the second time you asked Brian, he then asked what I thought and I informed him of the council decision not even 2 weeks earlier.

DeletedUser92142

No one was destroying me and you know that. Just because you guys don't like me doesn't mean anything. If I get an account and you wanna rim me, then do it. Till then stop talking crap, your not that good at it. I always shut you up. Now despite what else you may post back here, I won't be responding.

Repinski

I always shut you up.

Thanks for a good laugh. I needed one. :lol:

Please get an account in PIRANA F. That way I'll work my way around to rimming you again eventually. Anyways your right, there is no point in continuing this discussion.

drluke95

Rex you quit because we were destroying you. I never said it was me solely because honestly, I didn't take that much. I just felt like nuking you. And according to our council chat, Toesy was asked by you, and said he personally didn't mind. The council on the other hand shot you down. Everyone of us except Mega. And the second time you asked Brian, he then asked what I thought and I informed him of the council decision not even 2 weeks earlier.

Rep this sounds like the story with you and !UN! :)

Repinski

Rep this sounds like the story with you and !UN! :)

Luke you know better than anyone that I hit delete before I got attacks. I told you I was quitting for school lol. But that is neither here nor there so lets get this back on topic ok?

Rex good luck with getting an account. I really do want you to get one so i can nuke you some more. :icon_biggrin:

drluke95

Luke you know better than anyone that I hit delete before I got attacks. I told you I was quitting for school lol. But that is neither here nor there so lets get this back on topic ok?

no Rep you know im the only one who new the truth :icon_rolleyes:

sorry for of topic

DeletedUser

The council on the other hand shot you down. Everyone of us except Mega.

I didn't exactly support it.. i just said things were never boring when rex was around.

He is a crazy bastard, but always made things interesting.

Repinski

I didn't say you supported it. You were pretty neutral on the matter.

File Not Found

I'm not sure how any of this is relevant to a player looking for an account, other than that the player will immediately be a target, and cause diplomatic tensions.

DeletedUser

Well, im not sure what actually happened in order to spike all these flames, but i hope you can get an account Rex. If i hear anthing, i will let you know man ...

DeletedUser

what sort of timeframe are you looking at getting an account rex or does it not matter when you get one?

DeletedUser92142

Lol, I love the attention. Also I'm looking asap. Thanks Kon, also File not found, I'm only hated by the council of BUZZ, some of them anyway. So it doesn't matter. What they don't realize is, I've had 2 accounts in there tribe already. Anyway, thanks rep, P.S, you never did any damage to me. I quit, you nuked, -XIII- nobled, end of story. Just let me know if you guys hear anything.

DeletedUser

Would you be ok with Co-playing Rex?

@ Seth pl0x do give us challenge you dont sem to be doing much in this apart from faking at least we Nuked you and Nobled your villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92142

Depends on when I'd be able to get on =D I'm usually like always on since my phone loves me.

DeletedUser

Depends on when I'd be able to get on =D I'm usually like always on since my phone loves me.

Well if you Pm me on skype or on here Your times you can / want to play im sure i can find an account for you to co-play that will fit your times :)